Login / Sign up
> > > lore item issue

Messages in topic: lore item issue
Saxan

Nbr post: 4
Register: 9/27/02
Posted: 3/27/12, 12:16 AM

Since equipped items are non-premium feature and inventory tool is premium only, we need at least a way to delete all contents in inventory.Otherwise, if you go from premium to standard, you have no way to equip an item if it is lore in inventory.. and no way to remove it from inventory either.

My profile for example, cannot equip my epic 2.5 - because its in my inventory and i am currently non-premium.

btw, i would not have any problem going premium, but last time i did, it was a first time purchase with a new credit card.. and it was the only purchase on that card, and the number was compromised. That's another issue, but its why i am hesititant about using credit card to go premium again. (sorry)
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11410
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/27/12, 5:44 AM

Hi Saxan,

We definitely need to address this inventory issue for people who used to be premium and are now stuck with the items they have in their inventory and bank that is not accessible anymore...

As for your credit card issue, what happen with your last card and Magelo is pure bad coincidence. We don't store a thing regarding your credit card information and your transaction is always secure and encrypted when you conduct your purchase on our payment solution partner.

So unless someone happen to be able to hack into their system, your credit card info is pretty safe. Our payment provider happens to be a pretty large payment system provider and if they had a breach, we would know it by now and it would certainly impact much more people.

So don't worry, your credit card is safe with us