Login / Sign up
> > > spells

Messages in topic: spells
siniu

Nbr post: 1
Register: 5/26/03
Posted: 12/9/06, 8:15 PM

I dont see spells listed anymore , or am i just missing something?
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 12/10/06, 5:45 PM

Where are you looking?

If it's on your character maintenance window, you can find it under "My characters" -> "Manage character" -> "Spells" tab (almost totally on the right). There is a link there where you can look for missing spells and abilities.
gordulek

Nbr post: 13
Register: 3/31/04
Posted: 12/10/06, 8:43 PM

In the old Magelo, you could see a list of spells that the player owned by clicking through the appropriate buttons on his/her profile. Will a 'Spells Owned' list be aviailable eventually on the profile?

Great work, btw .
Maurice
Advisor

Posted: 12/11/06, 4:50 AM

Hmm, good question. I can't find it either.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 12/11/06, 5:43 AM

The character spell book is a work in progress and will be available in the "Spells" tab when you manage you character, below the link to check for missing spells.
Onetree
Advisor

Nbr post: 2781
Register: 10/29/01
Posted: 12/11/06, 7:00 AM

I think gordulek was referring to a spellbook available in a profile, something that would be inspectable by all (unless, of course, an option was added to disable inspection). I'd prefer to see a scrollable spell list, actually. The idea is to show what you have – or don't have so that others may help you get them. After all, acquisition of certain spells is every bit an achievement as getting certain weapons. This is right in line with our mission here at Magelo.

Earthkeeper Onetree Tallbarque of Maelin Starpyre <Valoran>
PoM Pilot & Keeper of the Original PoM FAQ
Grandmaster Jeweler & Baker w/ Expert Trophies
Need help? Check out our FAQ. Java Runtime Environment (JRE) help can be found here.
Murashu

Nbr post: 1
Register: 11/21/01
Posted: 12/19/06, 2:08 AM

Is there anyway to manually enter which spells one does or does not have? Since the magelo updater doesnt seem to work for those of us on test server it would be nice to be able to update our spells manually.

Murashu
Maurice
Advisor

Posted: 12/19/06, 6:13 AM

The spellbook and its features are currently being vamped out. Jelan indicated a Christmas release for the spellbook on profiles, so stay tuned for Christmas .
Onetree
Advisor

Nbr post: 2781
Register: 10/29/01
Posted: 12/20/06, 3:35 AM

Vamped out? When I hear that I think of some babe in a slinky outfit sitting on a piano, for some reason.

Earthkeeper Onetree Tallbarque of Maelin Starpyre <Valoran>
PoM Pilot & Keeper of the Original PoM FAQ
Grandmaster Jeweler & Baker w/ Expert Trophies
Need help? Check out our FAQ. Java Runtime Environment (JRE) help can be found here.
WarVet95B

Nbr post: 3
Register: 6/15/03
Posted: 1/17/07, 9:12 AM

Heyas, was just wondering if adding a spells tab to the public profiles was still a "work in progress"? Really lookin forward to seein it, thanks.
Maurice
Advisor

Posted: 1/17/07, 11:11 AM

Yes, that's still a work in progress .