Login / Sign up
> > > Account will sync but items not current

Messages in topic: Account will sync but items not current
liquidspine

Nbr post: 1
Register: 3/30/09
Posted: 5/8/12, 7:14 AM

I have ran the sync program twice now since 5-6-12 and each time it shows as last updated with the correct date but is still showing old gear on my character.
MakoStreak

Nbr post: 7
Register: 10/12/03
Posted: 5/8/12, 1:17 PM

Me 2... I think magelo has joined the choir invisible...

Hanomag 85 Rogue Tunare 2032 AAs 30297 HPU
You Can Run ...But You'll Only Die Tired.
remydelebeau

Nbr post: 1
Register: 2/1/08
Posted: 5/9/12, 12:06 AM

Me too, it syncs, but new gear is not updated
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 5/9/12, 7:52 AM

Hello!

You all have registered accounts at the moment, so Magelo Sync only synchronize your characters identity and guild information. You need a Premium account to automatically fully sync your character.

If you never used our trial offer, I'll recommend you to take it now to try out all the Premium features for 10 days for free including the full auto sync.

MakoStreak

Nbr post: 7
Register: 10/12/03
Posted: 5/12/12, 12:07 PM

Lmao.. and here I thought Ihad a lifetime premium membership! Isnt that little gold medallion next to characters names mean you have a premium membership.. Im sorry but I havent been on Magelo in like 3 years eventhough I have been a member for like 9. Guess Ill update my acct.

Hanomag 85 Rogue Tunare 2032 AAs 30297 HPU
You Can Run ...But You'll Only Die Tired.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 5/16/12, 7:31 AM

No problem MakoStreak

The little gold seal near your character's name means the character is authentic. So you can trust the information displayed in the profile.

The premium membership allow you to synchronize fully your characters with Magelo Sync and create authentic profiles among other things. Don't hesitate to check the Premium page for more info.

Thanks for your support and welcome back!