Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo Sync issue

Messages in topic: Magelo Sync issue
Elosia

Nbr post: 4
Register: 8/27/03
Posted: 7/19/12, 4:13 PM

I've recently run Magelo sync. At first, it was upset I didn't have a 32-bit JVM, which I fixed. However, now, it opens, detects EQ successfully, detects my character, allows me to synchronize, and reports a successful sync. My magelo profile ( http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1333599) shows a date of today. However, the gear shown on the page is from quite a ways back. I know I've run Magelo Sync several times from 3 different machines since VoA came out, but I never bothered to check my profile to make sure it was updating properly.

As a prime example, the ethereal dreamspear in my primary has been bagged for at least 4 months, maybe longer.

What can I do to fix this? Help!
Elosia

Nbr post: 4
Register: 8/27/03
Posted: 7/19/12, 4:35 PM

I've found the culprit...

My account ran out in November last year and hasn't been renewed. I suppose I just assumed that if I tried to sync and my account was expired, I'd get a failure message. Such turns out to not be the case.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 7/20/12, 1:51 AM

In fact, when your Premium membership ends you cannot use the Premium services anymore but all the other free features are still accessible. When you synchronize your character with a registered account, the identity of the character is updated as well as his guild information. It's important for us to validate the guild information are correct and your character's identity too, including the level, for the Ranking feature on the website.

Anyway, you should have received an email last November to inform your Premium membership was going to an end. Could you please check the email address we have is still correct? You can find the information in "My account" page, accessible from the left menu.

Thank you Elosia for your support.