Login / Sign up
> > > is there a way to add items to my backpacks ?

Messages in topic: is there a way to add items to my backpacks ?
baronjim

Nbr post: 7
Register: 10/14/12
Posted: 11/11/12, 2:56 PM

This is in inventory on my EQ character. I looked in Main, Equipment, etc. I can only find where to show items on my character.

I have privacy settings set to show inventory.

Thanks.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 11/11/12, 9:24 PM

Hello baronjim,

This is actually a Premium feature. You cannot display your inventory in your character profile with a Free account. Only Premium member can fully sync their characters and access the Inventory tool on the website.

baronjim

Posted: 11/18/12, 3:57 PM

Oh, I wondered what happened to it. Thanks.
baronjim

Posted: 11/19/12, 6:55 PM

Oh. Only 3 characters per account for Premium. On my 3 paid accounts, I have about 150 characters.
loulina
Admin

Posted: 11/19/12, 11:35 PM

No baronjim, with a Premium subscription you can fully sync all the characters you have on 3 game accounts.
baronjim

Posted: 11/20/12, 6:28 PM

Okay. That is great. But I don't have all of my characters on this magelo account. I guess I'll have to move them over...

edit:

I looked over my character spreadsheet.

I had planned on putting one EQ account into one Magelo account. I made a few mistakes, but I have only 71 of my over 150 characters on here. One Magelo account has more than the rest I've synced. I will probably take the two Magelo accouts I have with the least number of EQ characters and move them over.

How many characters can fit into one Magelo account ?

Thanks !
loulina
Admin

Posted: 11/20/12, 11:26 PM

If those 150 characters are on the same Eq account, you should be able to have them all on your Magelo account.

I need to have a look to the Magelo account where you suppose to have 150 characters. Could you please give me the username?
baronjim

Posted: 11/21/12, 8:05 PM

I only have 77 characters on Magelo.

My largest Magelo account is bluegreen7 with 33 characters, Geroblue has 16 characters, next two are this one and bluejim which each have 9 characters. samshu34 has 6 characters. Gello27, just made it about two weeks ago, has 4 characters. Those are all of my accounts here.

The most characters on one EQ account is 56.
loulina
Admin

Posted: 11/21/12, 11:07 PM

I understand you created all this Magelo accounts to sync each time a different game account. If this is more convenient for you, there is no problem with that.

If you want to fully sync your 7 game accounts you need to get Premium and take the option to buy 5 extra game slots. You'll be able to sync in total 8 game accounts. That will cover your need. If you get Premium for a year and you add the 5 extra game slots option, the cost will be $50.4 ($25.20 for the premium with 3 game slots and $25.20 for the 5 extra game slots). You can also get Premium for 6 or 3 months, depending of your need.

So I recommend you to get Premium with your bluegreen7 account, that already have a lot of characters. Then you just need to log in Magelo Sync with your bluegreen7 account and synchronize one by one your 7 game accounts. The characters previously synced on your other Magelo accounts will automatically move to bluegreen7.

Let me know if you have any more question.
baronjim

Posted: 11/22/12, 9:16 AM

Will the characters be listed on one long web page, or will they be so many per page if I sync them to one Magelo account ?

I'm about to head out for Thanksgiving holiday with relatives. So I won't be back until later today.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to move them all by hand, thanks !

I have a total of 5 game accounts. The majority of my characters are on two of my three paid accounts. The other accounts are a bronze and a silver. I thought I had already mentioned this, but I'm tired and don't see it.

edit: Since I only have 5 characters total on the bronze and silver accounts, I doubt I'll include them in Premium.
loulina
Admin

Posted: 11/22/12, 9:15 PM

If you add all your character on 1 Magelo premium account, they will be in fact all listed in your My characters page. The page will be long, but they all will be there.

One thing I didn't mentioned, you can get Premium to sync 3 game accounts now and when you want during your subscription, you can take the 5 extra game slots. So you can start with the standard premium package and upgrade it if you need later.

Have a good holiday
baronjim

Posted: 11/23/12, 5:10 AM

Thanks.

Ah, my sisters want me to go shopping with them... Sigh. No gaming today.
Geroblue

Nbr post: 44
Register: 7/14/07
Posted: 11/23/12, 4:22 PM

Moving and syncing. I went for the Premium for 3 accounts. I'll be using Magelo account Geroblue for all my characters.

'through the thorns to the stars' Ghost in the Shell anime
loulina
Admin

Posted: 11/24/12, 5:27 AM

Great. Glad everything went well. Thank you for your support!
Geroblue

Nbr post: 44
Register: 7/14/07
Posted: 11/24/12, 3:31 PM

Thank you !

'through the thorns to the stars' Ghost in the Shell anime