Login / Sign up
> > > Can Not Connect

Messages in topic: Can Not Connect
Mogley

Nbr post: 20
Register: 2/4/02
Posted: 12/18/06, 3:45 PM

Having a problem connecting to the update to Magelo when I want to play EQ it says authentication failed on user name and or password but they are correct. When I try to log into this web site it says system error, and wont let me log on, the only way I can get logged on is to say I forgot my pw and then I re do it then it lets me on till I log off again already did this about 4 times today. Already contacted Tech Support but no answer yet. Any one have any ideas?

120 Barbarian Shaman
80Halfling Druid
83 Gnome Enchanter
Shelearns

Nbr post: 143
Register: 1/16/06
Posted: 12/18/06, 4:23 PM

As far as the website, the only thing I can think of would be a problem with your cookies perhaps? If thats the case, someone with more knowledge could probably help you. As far as connecting to the Magelo update, are you sure it's trying to connect to magelo.com and not testmagelo.com?

If you right click the Magelo Update icon on your desktop(if its there), and choose properties, in the target box look for "Dwww.magelo.com", and make sure it says that & not Dwww.testmagelo.com.

If thats not the problem with the Magelo Update, then I'm not sure. BTW: in case you didnt already know, Magelo Update isnt working when trying to synch characters. We're still patiently awaiting an update.
Mogley

Nbr post: 20
Register: 2/4/02
Posted: 12/19/06, 1:21 PM

Ok it seems to be working now at least I can log on and everything thing else seems to be working guess Tech support fixed it real quick, thanx for the info tho

120 Barbarian Shaman
80Halfling Druid
83 Gnome Enchanter