Login / Sign up
> > > An option to display and/or see your views!

Messages in topic: An option to display and/or see your views!
Aldarya

Nbr post: 2
Register: 8/5/12
Posted: 4/19/13, 2:08 AM

One suggestion I have that should be fairly easy to apply, I would think, is on your profile have a "number of views:" counter. The EQ players site by sony was never as good as magelo imo but, back when I played on live I remember always checking the most viewed and getting a kick out of the number views my char would get and such. I think it could be fun and end up being somewhat profitable. Another reason to browse magelo's even if you don't have one is to check the most viewed profiles and see what toys they're sporting that might have been responsibility for the traffic. Thanks

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 4/19/13, 4:52 AM

Hi Aldarya,

It has been on our Todo for quite sometime and I will definitely tackle this one fairly soon. Thanks for the feedback !
Carnon
Advisor

Nbr post: 194
Register: 3/27/08
Posted: 5/11/13, 2:07 AM

I think this is a great idea... But I think if I ask again for it Jelan will fy to the states and beat me up personally 8)

CaRnon the Fabled Cleric
Realm of Insanity - Xegony
EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 5/12/13, 2:40 AM

Lol I know, i really need to take care of that..

Question, where and how would you want to see the counter ? In the profile itself, in the ranking ?
Carnon
Advisor

Nbr post: 194
Register: 3/27/08
Posted: 5/12/13, 3:46 AM

Personally I would like to see it listed in the profile.

/shrug maby up top under the first 3 lines:
Name
Class/Server
guild
Then profile views (can set it to Total All time views or monthly views or other such options you think would be wanted. /shrug)...

OR

Next to where it list when you last updated your magelo profile?

Being able to rank who has the most view also would be cool.. but personally I was most interested in it being shown in my profile. (And I am sure having the option to hide how many views you have can be a option also as some folks may not like this feature? /shrug... no matter how cool a feature someone wont like it 8)

Thanks to Aldarya for bringing this subject up again ... and thanks to Jelan for putting up with me while I been lobbying for this feature for a while now 8).

CaRnon the Fabled Cleric
Realm of Insanity - Xegony
EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator