Login / Sign up
> > > My Toons, lose their Powersource and its boost after log off

Messages in topic: My Toons, lose their Powersource and its boost after log off
kreenbard

Nbr post: 6
Register: 2/12/05
Posted: 4/25/13, 4:47 AM

I have premium and I do the synch, then have discovered lately that when I look at my toons in ranking they DROP considerably, and its because I see when examine their profiles, the Power source disappears, along with its effect which is HUGE. I don't equip it when just regular exping generally, nor put my stat food in top slots EXCEPT when actively raiding OR before doing a synch to magelo, as my toons are powerful enough to not need to consume them for mere group battles, generally. So I don't know if somehow Magelo is AUTO synchng after I exit it, and so revamping my toons and dropping them, so that whether OFFLINE even or online and I check, either my bard Kreen OR my new raid Main Missme the Froglok Warrior.1218037 is his number. THIS is extremely ANNOYING as reason to have magelo is to rank against other toons and so losing the powersource and dropping more then 10 spots on SERVER rankings, much less ALL of
EQ has got me ticked, as it makes your service im PAYING for pointless! This hadn't been happening before, so seems some weird error happened recently a few weeks back.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 4/25/13, 8:02 AM

Hi kreenbard,

Just to make sure that indeed, the auto sync is not in your way, can you equip your powersource, wait a few seconds, manually sync and then open your profile. If the power source shows up if would indicate that indeed the auto sync is playing with you.

You can disabled it in your Magelo Sync settings.

Otherwise, it would indicate a bug on our end. In that case, could you please paste your Magelo Sync log (Ctrl + Shift + L) here so we can have a look ?

Thanks in advance!
kreenbard

Nbr post: 6
Register: 2/12/05
Posted: 4/28/13, 5:24 AM

ok, I've done that, now, I saw your instructions to click settings, and indeed a box saying auto export or something was checked. But what's weird is that it NEVER changed my upgrades of gear, BEFORE, UNTIL I auto synched, as id check my magelo and rankings BEFORE I synced a new gear upgrade, and I never had updated, nor aa's updateded either. So seems a usesless check box if it cant do it that way, YET removes powersources between manual clicking of magelo Synch. So some kind of bug id say is still going on. IT needs to be an ALL or nothing check box, to function properly. Hopefully my preference to synch when I want it too, remains and works now. Some reasons also important is I changed back to my bard's, TIME in zone T3 VoA Raid charm which is slightly more powerful too then the later bought T3 VoA Raid, Guild members in zone Charm, which for raiding was great but when he deguilded and now still not sure if I play him with lots of guild members on line or not. But so in meantime it takes a LONG time to power it up in zone, so any time he zones, crashes, camps out etc. it resets. So having an auto export of his gear power with that type of charm, really also messes with his profile rankings, besides my seeing same problem on him of Powersources being ranked, after magelo synch, then later on the rankings drop and when examine profile seeing the PS gone, from both each time.

So this might be fixed or not, i'll have to see. But as I mentioned, I suspect some sort of bug still existing with how the auto export box IF checked is working, because what's the point of a box that only removes the powersource? if doesn't update gear and aa's automaticially too?