Login / Sign up
> > > Not finding the Guild Bank...

Messages in topic: Not finding the Guild Bank...
jstudrawa

Nbr post: 1
Register: 8/6/13
Posted: 9/5/13, 4:03 PM

I've synced many times, after having guild bank open. I am not seeing it on my guild page at all.

What am I missing?

Also, how do I show my bags and inventory on my magelo profile?

Thanks.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 9/6/13, 4:59 AM

Hi jstudrawa,

Regarding your guild bank, you did nothing wrong, the guild bank should be visible in your guild page but this is in fact not the case. Could you please sync again your character and press "Ctrl+shift+L" to get the log file of Magelo Sync? Please copy the content of the log in your reply. That should help us understand what is going on.

In order to show your bags in your profile, you just need to go to your character page, click the "Privacy settings" link and select your privacy options.
Vindir
Premium User

Nbr post: 23
Register: 2/7/11
Posted: 9/7/17, 3:23 AM

But even with the privacy option revealing your bank it only shows 3 of the 4 shared bank bags.

Also, is there a problem with the displaying of currency in our banks? It shows what I have on my character. But, when I go to the bank and have millions of platinum it shows 4 pp or some crazy low number. Is that Magelo? Or is that me?

Many thanks in advance!

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 9/7/17, 10:43 AM

wow you resurrected a 4 years old topic Vindir...

Please open a new topic in the bug forum and I will follow up with you on that issue there. Thanks in advance.