Login / Sign up
> > > Missing missing spells

Messages in topic: Missing missing spells
Mishafael
Premium User

Nbr post: 4
Register: 1/25/05
Posted: 9/23/13, 11:36 AM

Is the ability to search our missing spells gone away?
I used these feature a lot and do hope it as not been dropped but I certainly can't find it anymore.

nevermind. Found it mis-labled on the side bar as My Collectibles. Which isn't there, but my missing spells are, so it goes.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 9/24/13, 3:46 AM

Hello Mishafael,

We need to post an announcement about it but the missing spells can be found in the 'My collectibles' tool now. We will soon add more collectibles such as achievements.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 9/25/13, 1:22 PM

Hello Mishafael,

When we say collectibles, we are talking about the thing you can collect with a given character and that range from quests to achievements, to spells and mounts and so on. Basically every thing you can collect. It's unfortunate that SoE decided to implement a form of collectibles that they called "Collectibles". Obviously it creates some confusion...

You can now find Achievements along with Spells in that tool.
Altreal1
Premium User

Nbr post: 220
Register: 1/16/07
Posted: 9/26/13, 2:55 PM

Jelan said: "You can now find Achievements along with Spells in that tool."

You may want to consider the possibility of some clean up of what is not achievable such as levels above the current cap and other classes epics or skills to name a few.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 9/26/13, 8:55 PM

Hi Altreal1,

That should already be the case, just make sure to sync your characters and then you should see the same achievements as ingame, no more no less.

If it's not the case, please post your Magelo Sync log.
Lloren

Register: 2/16/02
Posted: 10/7/13, 6:38 PM

There used to be a great filter that would show you all the Rank II spells you were missing. Did this disappear with the change over to the new system? Most of my guys will never have Rk. III spells but when I try to find "Rk. II" in the missing list it of course matches "Rk. III" as a pattern. I'm sure I'm missing something easy here.

Lloren Lightbringer (Saryrn)
Ah, I feel much better now...
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 10/7/13, 9:10 PM

Hi Lloren,

This is a bug, the rank filter should be there. I will fix this asap ! Thanks for the report.
Lloren

Register: 2/16/02
Posted: 10/7/13, 10:12 PM

Woot! Many thanks for the upcoming fix!

Lloren Lightbringer (Saryrn)
Ah, I feel much better now...
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 10/11/13, 12:03 AM