Login / Sign up
> > > Premium account

Messages in topic: Premium account
Leadina

Nbr post: 6
Register: 2/8/02
Posted: 9/26/13, 7:44 PM

So I signed up for premium but my account says that I am not premium. My credit card shows the transaction but magelo still is not premium.

Also it seems you need to be premium in order to submit a ticket. What can I do? I want to use magelo but as I see it my only option is to contact my credit card company and try to have them reverse the charges since I can't even submit a ticket without being premium.

(EDIT)
Seems I got an email from magelo thanking my for my money and telling me to enjoy my premium but yet I didn't get premium. Anyone have any ideas?

Please can anyone give a suggestion? The wife and I need premium for the guild we applied to, otherwise the guild will take people that applied after us and we will have to wait until they open applications again if we can not provide premium magelo stats today/tonight
Leadina

Posted: 9/27/13, 12:33 AM

Still waiting for premium to be activated...I have the premium trial, but I paid to have true premium...so where is it?? C'mon someone has to have some kind of an answer...
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 9/27/13, 4:31 AM

Hello Leadina,

We are looking into this issue and we will keep you posted as soon as it is fixed.
Leadina

Posted: 9/27/13, 10:53 AM

I would think my premium time would start when this is fixed, not when the payment was taken out. An additional day or two may not be a big deal to some, but when I pay for a service I expect to get the time in full that I paid for.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11406
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 9/27/13, 1:45 PM

Hi Leadina,

I sent you an email earlier. I cant seem to find a matching paypal transaction for your payment. Are you sure the payment went through ? If it's the case, can you email me (support@magelo.com) the transaction ID ?

And of course, the premium will start when this is fixed not when you have paid so dont worry, you will not loose any day.
Leadina

Posted: 9/27/13, 2:14 PM

I forwarded the original confirmation of purchase email to support this morning.
Leadina

Posted: 9/27/13, 8:17 PM

So any news? We have sent the invoice to 3 or 4 magelo employees and we haven't heard anything except for every few hours it seems another magelo employee emails us for the same info we have sent to previous employee's contacting us.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11406
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 9/28/13, 4:08 AM

This is now fixed, thanks for your patience and have a good WE.
Leadina

Posted: 9/28/13, 10:41 AM

Thank You