Login / Sign up
> > > Changing my Credit card for auto reactivation

Messages in topic: Changing my Credit card for auto reactivation
warpiggs

Nbr post: 82
Register: 6/23/03
Posted: 12/3/13, 8:20 PM

I could not find a way to change my credit card info without deleting the one you guys had on file and then re-newing. I was to be auto renewed 4/4/2014. But seemed I was forced to re-new until 4/4/2015. Is there any way I can have that charge taking off so I just auto re-new in 2014? I just wanted to change my credit card info, not pay until 2015.

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 12/4/13, 9:49 PM

Hello Warpiggs,
We are looking into your issue and I will get back to you asap.
Kaliaila

Nbr post: 66
Register: 12/23/02
Posted: 2/1/16, 2:54 AM

I take it that in the 2+ years since this was originally brought up, you guys found no way to allow users to change their cards without deleting and renewing? It's not like there have been ways to do this on websites since before this site existed. I should not have to delete my existing payment method, which cancels the auto renewal option, and renew my account today just in order to change what credit card is being billed. At most, I should be able to simply delete the existing card and add a new one without it being billed at all until the existing subscription expires.
Cikati

Nbr post: 2
Register: 2/7/16
Posted: 2/23/16, 5:42 AM

Yet another reason why Subscriptions to this service have went to non existent in the past year alone.

I recently returned to the game and was looking to go premium here, until I looked at the rankings.

No point in striving for rankings when the ranking system has maybe 30 people per class , if that, per server.

Magelo is soon dead, and sadly, EQ will be right behind it.

The trumpets of doom are readying for the end of the MMORPG genre.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/18/16, 3:12 PM

Hi Kaliaila,

Sadly it's a limitation with the current credit card processor we are using. I hope to migrate to a much better one that would allow what you are asking for.

Hi Cikati,

I am not sure what you are talking about, the ranking list about 15K players currently with on average more than 1000 players per class.