Login / Sign up
> > > Tried free trial, now profile won't show

Messages in topic: Tried free trial, now profile won't show
Saxondale

Nbr post: 2
Register: 10/20/13
Posted: 2/3/14, 8:02 AM

I've been updating my profile manually for a while. I saw the free trial and figured I'd give it a shot. Well, after trying it, my character information will not show publicly. I went into the security settings and the box to not show is not checked. I checked and unchecked it to make sure there wasn't something buggy there. I saved the profile settings, etc., but now when I look up my character, I see a message stating that it's been set to private and that I can not view it, even though this isn't the case.

Is this what it's like to have a premium account, pay money to make sure that regardless of settings, no one can see your profile? If I wanted that, I'd just remove my character from this site and not bother with it in the first place.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 2/3/14, 11:11 PM

Hi Saxondale,

Your character profile is private only during the premium trial. Only you should be able to see it and this restriction will be lifted at the end of the trial.

You need to be logged on the website in order to see it. This privacy setting is bind to your account, so if you look at your profile while you are not logged on Magelo, in fact you will not see it. So make sure you are logged on the website first.

Hope you will enjoy the rest of your trial.
Saxondale

Nbr post: 2
Register: 10/20/13
Posted: 2/4/14, 2:33 AM

Just end my premium trial then. I see no point in having it.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 2/6/14, 1:31 AM

It's not possible to end your trial now. It will automatically end on February 12.