Login / Sign up
> > > AC isn't same in EQ and on Magelo

Messages in topic: AC isn't same in EQ and on Magelo
tylermbooker

Nbr post: 2
Register: 8/19/12
Posted: 2/12/14, 8:56 PM

So I went to update my profile today on Tyvoris Maximus, the Iksar on Bristlebane and I am missing about 200 AC. I checked in game and the AC is where it should be, but the magelo profile is not the same for some reason.
Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1639
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 2/15/14, 1:27 PM

Go into your character's equipment and ensure you are using stat food / powersource in your visible armors.

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001
Carnon
Advisor

Nbr post: 194
Register: 3/27/08
Posted: 2/17/14, 6:26 AM

also make sure to check your personal tribute/guild tribute is not on.. that would make your in game AC look higher then your magelo profile wouldl

CaRnon the Fabled Cleric
Realm of Insanity - Xegony
EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
elricvon

Nbr post: 20
Register: 2/14/09
Posted: 2/18/14, 2:01 AM

Ah, looks like a bonus for premium folks 8)

That explains a lot if premium folks can synch when personal/guild tribute are on. That is roughly a 300 AC jump.

Not complaining, the folks who pay deserve a bonus.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 2/20/14, 11:21 PM

We don't sync the stats for our premium members... We only sync the gear in full on top of what we sync for everybody. So if you sync your character to update your AAs and Skills and fill up all your gear including power source augments, you will end up with the same stats.

tylermbooker, have you been able to check that you indeed do not have any hidden buffs running in your character ?
elricvon

Nbr post: 20
Register: 2/14/09
Posted: 2/27/14, 3:12 AM

Thank you for replying, Ioulina.

There was a long held rumour that premium included guild/personal tribute when synching.

I'm not trying to cause problems, rather was curious if the rumour was true. I would really like to upgrade to premium, but RL doesn't allow it atm.

Thank you again for providing the service you folks do 8)
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 2/28/14, 1:26 AM

Thank you for your kind word elricvon. We really appreciate