Login / Sign up
> > > privacy settings

Messages in topic: privacy settings
Kaedyn

Nbr post: 1
Register: 2/19/14
Posted: 2/22/14, 7:38 PM

my privacy settings are all turned to public but no one can see my profile, it says its set to private

Kaedyn <Final Empire> 100 WE ranger povar
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 2/24/14, 2:33 AM

This is because your are currently in Premium trial. Only you can see your profile at the moment.
Kaliaila

Nbr post: 66
Register: 12/23/02
Posted: 3/9/14, 7:21 AM

You really need to change your description on which profile that will affect; since it states that any profile created by the sync will not be shown and does not mention previously existing profiles. I decided to come back and try the Premium trial and had 2 accounts up and running 2 characters which I had previously sync'd with Magelo. It updated both, but is has only blocked people from viewing one of the two. Neither character profile was created, both only updated.

So either you need to change what your ad for the trial says to any profile updated by (not just created by) the sync or my Xianzu's should be visible. Either way something is weird is going on.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 3/10/14, 5:45 AM

Hello Kaliaila,

The Premium trial is limited to 1 game slot. As your characters are on 2 different game accounts, only the first one was fully synced and become private. When you synchronized the second character, Magelo Sync updated few information like the identity, level,... as we do for Free account; and the profile stayed visible.

Regarding the wording, we need in fact to update our text as the rules of the trial are applied for any character synchronized (created and updated). Thanks for pointing this out.