Login / Sign up
> > > Error message when attempting to sync.

Messages in topic: Error message when attempting to sync.
Nekyla

Nbr post: 4
Register: 11/9/07
Posted: 3/9/14, 11:12 PM

I get the message:

As you don't have enough game slot (sic), only your character's identity has been updated."

I deleted all my toons, and still get the message.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 3/10/14, 5:52 AM

Hello Nekyla,

Could you please tell me on which account do you have this issue? You probably have 2 magelo accounts and that kind of problem cannot be on your Nekyla account.

FYI, please read this FAQ entry about game slots: http://eq.magelo.com/faq/view_entry.jspa?faqEntry=5286
Nekyla

Posted: 3/10/14, 8:25 AM

tenoslw

I'm also trying to create a new account, but all my email addresses are rejected, except for 1, and I never received that email.

I remember years ago when I first created Nekyla, I never received the email so I could create the account, so a friend made it for me using his email.
loulina
Admin

Posted: 3/10/14, 11:49 PM

Thanks Nekyla for those information,

I manually reset the game slots on tenoslw account, so you can sync again your characters.

Regarding the creation of a new account, if you email addresses are rejected it's because they are already used by an account or they are not valid. For the one that worked, did you check in your spam folder if you received any email from Magelo to activate your account? If not, could you give me the username of the new account and I will activate it for you.
Nekyla

Posted: 3/11/14, 4:14 PM

I was trying so many emails, I'm not entirely sure this is the right account,:

Lilylight

And yes, I did check the spam folder.
loulina
Admin

Posted: 3/12/14, 4:54 AM

I just activated your "Lilylight" account. You can now login with your username (Lilylight) and the password you used to create this account.

Let me know if you still need some help.