Login / Sign up
> > > Power Source / AC Issue

Messages in topic: Power Source / AC Issue
nomyar

Nbr post: 3
Register: 7/6/02
Posted: 3/11/14, 10:09 AM

I've check the AC modifiers and I am not getting any AC boost on my visible Armor. I tried to manually update and nothing changed. Can you review and see what the issue is.
Kaspin
Premium User

Nbr post: 119
Register: 2/12/02
Posted: 3/11/14, 3:20 PM

Do you have a link to your profile?

If you are using sync, make sure your power source in game isn't out of juice. also, if you swap powersources before syncing, it's usually best to zone then sync. Sometimes the game doesn't update the hidden augs right away.

If you're manually editting the profile, make sure you've added the appropriate type 1 augs.

nomyar

Posted: 3/11/14, 3:59 PM

Thanks - will check it out tonight. I use autosynch and I replace the powersource before I synch'd - but I didn't zone either.

Here's my magelo link: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2681050

Thanks for your help.
nomyar

Posted: 3/25/14, 9:26 AM

Ok - refreshed power source, zoned and autosynch'd ... no change. I then deleted the profile and resynch'd - still no change. I must be missing something fundamental but no matter what I do, I can't get the PS recognized to show the added AC modification.
feiddan

Nbr post: 2
Register: 3/16/14
Posted: 8/5/14, 6:03 PM

Wanted to bump this rather than create a new topic.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2976483 is the link to my magelo

As you might notice, no Powersource stats are showing up. I manually edit my profile.

I've (rarely) been able to get it working, but not in a reproducible fashion.
Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1639
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 8/6/14, 11:54 AM

Try zoning before you sync, with your powersource equipped and stat food/drink being consumed. That forces the game to realize that they are there, and being read by the EQ memory.

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001
feiddan

Nbr post: 2
Register: 3/16/14
Posted: 8/9/14, 10:36 AM

Ah, interesting.

Test is currently patched at the moment, so I'm unable to sync. Will try after Magelo gets updated after the Live patch!