Login / Sign up
> > > Royal Emblem not showing stats correctly in EQ Profile

Messages in topic: Royal Emblem not showing stats correctly in EQ Profile
Jbessh

Nbr post: 1
Register: 12/23/13
Posted: 6/28/14, 4:12 PM

I have a Royal Emblem from CotF T1 raids. It gets stronger the more class specific gear you have on. This site lists the Royal Emblem as giving me ~3300 HP / Mana / End. However, in game, my Royal Emblem gives me ~3600 HP / Mana / End. I believe the issue is that your system is not taking into account my SHM only Alch Trophy that i keep in my ammo slot. In game, that treats the slot like it's class specific armor and boosts it up. Hopefully your system will allow the trophy in the ammo slot to be seen as affecting those stats as well. Let me know if you require more information.
Thanks!
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11402
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/29/14, 11:35 PM

Hi Jbessh,

Charm item stats are scaled. When you look at a charm item ourside of a profile, you see the stats at 100% when ingame it can go higer or lower than that depending on how the charm works. It's up to you to adjust the charm power to the correct value.

To prevent abuses, each charm is maxed at the max observed value for that given charm. You just have to run Magelo Sync and update your character to update this value if you happen to have a charm power higher than what the system allows currently.

Let us know how it goes.