Login / Sign up
> > > Key of Memory Charm Incorrect Info

Messages in topic: Key of Memory Charm Incorrect Info
Yaldin1

Nbr post: 3
Register: 7/12/13
Posted: 7/9/14, 2:15 AM

Hello,

I am equipping a key of memory which is updated by quest progression which I have maxed. I also equip it with the aug stone of the landing which is also dependent on quest progression. Before this is written off as not a bug - the stone of the landing's power and stats are correct, but the stats for the key of memory are correct in some ways and incorrect in others.

Magelo displays the primary hp/mana correctly, but the heroic stats are off by a few (they appear too high in my magelo profile) and at the same time, the + to heal amount, spell damage, and clairvoyance are too LOW - spell damage for instance maxes in magelo at 29 where it actually goes to 34. Clairvoyance and Heal amount have similar issues.

Now I can accept maybe there's a mission I'm missing that's missing some of the power - but I can't change the % correctly because the HP/Mana are already correct even though the heroic stats aren't (they display as too high). And no matter how powerful you make it - clair/SD/HA are totally incorrect and too low.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 7/17/14, 5:57 AM

Hi Yaldin,

Can you link us some screenshots of the charm tooltip you have ingame, with and without the augment?

Thanks
Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1639
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 7/18/14, 1:48 PM

Hey Yaldin,

Toggle the modified button in the charm's inventory window to see if that does anything. I don't use this particular charm so I cannot really help with anything other than general testing, sorry!

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001