Login / Sign up
> > > Main character not ranked...

Messages in topic: Main character not ranked...
Cicely Goldenfair
Premium User

Nbr post: 2
Register: 10/8/01
Posted: 7/24/14, 7:15 PM

I had a main character, which was on another server. I had several alt/secondary profiles, the first one being my current character on current server. The main character was ranked server wide, the other profiles were not.

I deleted the main character, and noticed that the current character bumped up to the main character slot. Yay! However the icon to the left of the profile still says that this character is not ranked. When I do go to server wide rankings, I do not see the character listed; however when I go to my server's rankings, my current character profile is listed.

How do I get my main character profile to flag as ranked for server wide?

Thanks in advance for your help on this matter
Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1637
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 8/4/14, 1:27 AM

I wonder if this is because the character is not visible... maybe?
http://eq.magelo.com/privacy_setting.jspa?character=725 <--- use your profile ID, not mine.

Go into the Privacy Settings, and ensure that it's not privately listed. That's the only thing I can come up with for the moment. Perhaps Jelan can shed more light.

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001
Cicely Goldenfair
Premium User

Nbr post: 2
Register: 10/8/01
Posted: 8/4/14, 7:48 PM

Thanks for the response Fenthen. I checked privacy settings, and the profile is not private- it is visible to all. None of the check boxes are checked.

When I had my old magelo #10393, it was ranked serverwide. I deleted that one and created this new one, and it shows it is not ranked serverwide. I am at a loss as to what I can do to make it ranked serverwide. Not that it is critical, but I just don't know what I have done differently to not make it ranked serverwide with the green check mark...
Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1637
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 8/5/14, 1:30 AM

Is the character flagged as main or secondary? If it's mule / guild mule it will not be ranked.

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 8/12/14, 11:10 PM

Hi Cicely,

I can see your character ranked on the 27 position of the Magician listing.
http://eq.magelo.com/do_ranking.jspa?classeId=13&criteria1=MANA&criteria2=HP&serverId=

So look like you have resolved your issue. Please let me know.
mcfargus

Nbr post: 11
Register: 3/27/15
Posted: 5/2/15, 6:51 AM

Looks broke again, cant change to main, had to delete chars until my main became main and readd