Login / Sign up
> > > Test Server

Messages in topic: Test Server
shroomer95

Nbr post: 11
Register: 6/18/14
Posted: 11/24/14, 2:07 AM

really shouldn't say that Test server is supported if its not going to be updated but once a month. I mean.. if a person pays for magelo and can only sync a new toon 1 time each month.. its not worth it.. I apologize for saying this but.. it shouldn't even be offered.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 11/25/14, 10:42 PM

Hi shroomer95,

The Test Server is not supported as the live servers. We are doing our best to patch it weekly or so and sometimes just like this time, we don't find the resources to do it and it takes longer. I believe that people who play on the test server understand that we are going trough great length to support this server to begin with and they accept the trade-off. 1 Month was definitely too long and moving forward we will do our best to keep it under 2 weeks.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 11/25/14, 10:52 PM

On a side note, Magelo Sync has been patched for the Test Server.
shroomer95

Nbr post: 11
Register: 6/18/14
Posted: 11/26/14, 6:35 PM

sorry about the first post.. I didn't really mean to sound like a #$%#.. didn't really re-read it till now =( I apologize for that. I fully understand that test patches a lot. I really do appreciate that you guys even support the server at all, as their are a lot of folks that play on test server. one really nice raiding guild there that raids current content that im a part of. its nice to be able to sync your character to see where we stand with live servers.
thanks
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 12/3/14, 9:25 PM

No worries shroomer95 and thank you for your support