Login / Sign up
> > > Missing Spell not correct

Messages in topic: Missing Spell not correct
WendyEQ

Nbr post: 2
Register: 6/14/08
Posted: 12/13/14, 6:07 PM

I am a 100 Mag and the known spell filter showed me having 10 spells and about 1100 spells unknown. Not sure what information you need. Toon is Wendy, Rathe, Magician, lvl 100, High Elf, guild Slayers of the Night. Synced it a few times to try to eliminate other possible causes. Let me know if you need further detail.

Example - Already Known Yes - is now saying I have 10 already known spells. Already Known - no is saying I have 1136. And I find spells I know in both lists. Not sure where the disconnect is.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11410
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/3/15, 8:49 AM

Hi WendyEQ,

Can you give Magelo Sync another try and let us know of the missing spells are still incorrect ?
Thanks !
WendyEQ

Nbr post: 2
Register: 6/14/08
Posted: 1/6/15, 7:10 AM

Still not working as expected. Known spells Yes was 10 spells and Known spells No was 1136 spells.

I apologize I don't know how to attach an image but I did take some screens shots using the snipping tool. Any way I can get those to you?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11410
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/9/15, 3:21 AM

No worry Wendy and I can see that indeed your spells are not synced properly somehow..

Can you check your Magelo Sync log to see if there is any error/hint inside ?
You can access your log by clicking CTRL + SHIFT + L when the Magelo Sync window has the focus.