Login / Sign up
> > > Question about putting my own pic on background

Messages in topic: Question about putting my own pic on background
Orienn

Nbr post: 6
Register: 8/25/02
Posted: 1/15/15, 5:58 PM

Hello, It took me a while to even figure out how to do this, but when I finally got the image to be on the background the equipment window is like blocking my entire character. Is there anyway I can move the picture of my toon itself to the right side some more so he will be standing next to the profile? I'm not really computer savvy, any help would be much appreciated.
Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 324
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 1/17/15, 8:10 PM

Can you link your profile so that we can see what you mean?

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 2/4/15, 4:21 AM

Hi Orienn,

There's no way to change the positionning of your background image.

Can you please add the background image you would like to use in your media manager? I can have a look!

Simply go in your account page (My account link from the left menu), then go at the bottom of the page (Media manager box) and click the "Media Manager" button. A pop-up will open. Click the "Add media" link and upload your image.

Orienn

Posted: 4/27/15, 8:29 PM

Out of town atm only have this lap top when I get back home to my pc Ill look for the picture but now i have another question m curious.

I see alot of posts on the EQ forums where the signiture's have like artwork or pictures in them but still have the magelo stats at the bottom, I would love to know how to do this, I dont quite have a picture in mind yet but iv been looking for ranger related artwork/my ingame pics i would like to use
Orienn

Posted: 4/27/15, 8:31 PM

sorry for the triple posts, net lagged out.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 4/27/15, 10:56 PM

Hi Orienn,

When you customize your signature (my characters > customize > signature and avatar) you can pick a background image from the Magelo library, or you can add your own.

If you want to add your own image, it needs to be exactly 500 * 100 pixels. You can create it on your computer and add it in your media manager on Magelo (from the customize signature page or your account page). If you prefer using an image from the web, you just need to provide the URL.

Hope that's help!

Orienn

Posted: 4/27/15, 11:53 PM

cool ill give it a shot and let you know the outcome