Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo not showing PS effects correctly.

Messages in topic: Magelo not showing PS effects correctly.
KlaytorTT

Nbr post: 5
Register: 12/26/01
Posted: 4/10/15, 7:45 AM

Character profile:
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1408977

Checking modifiers it appears that in Magelo it is not giving any boost. (Look at the modifiers link and under each piece of visible armor.)

I have:

1. Equipped the PS in game and synced with Magelo.
2. Verified that the PS is indeed at 100%.
3. Zoned, synced, zoned synced. (in between Guild Hall / Guild Lobby).
4. Camped completely out of the game, logged on and synced, zoned and synced.
5. Verified that the PS is listed in slot 1 of the visible pieces of armor.

Side note: The character is manually updated.

Guild mate of mine who is also manual whose armor shows the PS working correctly:

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2472890

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Altreal1
Premium User

Nbr post: 220
Register: 1/16/07
Posted: 4/10/15, 1:19 PM

Equip or manually add the visual ornaments, this will split the modifiers screen to show the effect from the powersource instead of it being folded into the base armor piece.
KlaytorTT

Posted: 4/10/15, 1:26 PM

Hello Altreal1,

Can you explain what you mean by "equip or manually add the visual ornaments"? I don't use any visual ornaments in my gear. You'd think that the effect from the PS would be split from the value on the item regardless if a visual ornament is used or not.

Thanks.

Altreal1
Premium User

Posted: 4/10/15, 1:33 PM

Look at your tunic and Pamster's tunic: Pamster has the Noble Leather Chest Ornament you dont use hero's forge.

Look at the modifier > heroic > Dex:

Pamster tunic shows chest 30, siren stone 8, steelstone 2
Your tunic shows chest 31, romance's runic 8, steelstone 0

Flowing tunic hdex is 21 so to get 31, the 2 from steelstone is being folded into the overall vs showing as a line item next to steelstone.

This has been reported when Hero's Forge released, but has not been adjusted on Magleo yet.

If you want to see steelstone 2, you need to place a type 21 aug in place vs being empty
KlaytorTT

Posted: 4/10/15, 1:35 PM

Yep, got it. So the problem is basically a hero's forge issue that (as of yet) has to be resolved?

Altreal1
Premium User

Posted: 4/10/15, 1:46 PM

To the best of my knowledge yes.

Unrelated: Pamster may need to update their charm, is only showing at 100%, if they are complete with Cotf T2 (merc, partisan, and hero) they should be at 120% of charm stats; worth a look.
KlaytorTT

Posted: 4/10/15, 3:29 PM

Thanks, I'll let him know. That said, I did notice that in my case, the amount of HP & Mana shown by my charm in game doesn't match what is on Magelo. (I'd have to log in but I as I recall it's giving me something like 3472 hp.) I believe that this is due to the two pieces of gear that I currently own that are TDS raid armor versus being CoTF2 armor.

Altreal1
Premium User

Posted: 4/10/15, 5:09 PM

Chains of the Forsaken:
Slot: Charm (CHRMClassArmor)

There are 2 common charms types, class armor and progression. Both charms gain power and can report stats above the base 100%. For class armor 100% is based on 8 equipped items that only your class can wear and will provide additional stats for up to 10 class specific items equipped. The base raw item has to be class specific vs equipping a type 3 faycite aug to have the item only show a single class.

Looking at your profile, you have 8 items which count towards charms progression; your 8 visibles which matches the base 100% stats shown; if you had the class specific evolving shoulders that would be 9 and something like the class specific weapon from RoF would make 10.

In game, if you pull up the description of an item such as a charm or evolving augmentation it will show at 100% to be able to link to another player. You can see the actual stats by clicking the modified/unmodified button. If your "3472" is correct my initial though is your evolving charm aug from RoF progression which is set to 100% may be what is providing the additional HP & mana to your profile; should also notice a difference in AC and heroics with that much hp difference.

Hope this helps.

edit: removed part about cultural charms, was thinking older emblem scaling which is incorrect.
KlaytorTT

Posted: 4/11/15, 1:25 PM

Thanks for the information Altreal1. (I learned a couple of new things.) Also, when doing a quick comparison between what Magelo shows and what my character - in game - shows:

In-Game: Magelo:
HP: 122159 122362
MANA: 92901 93206
END: 96391 97142

AC: 9591 9425
ATK: 3731 3736

Note: This is with tribute turned off. Even with the difference of 108 hp, mana and endurance (this is the difference between what Magelo shows my charm giving me versus what I actually have for my charm), the totals are slightly off more or less than that. (I don't get why AC is that big of a difference.)

Also, checked my charm and it shows in-game:

AC: 174
HP: 3492
MANA: 3492
END: 3492

Magelo shows that it should have 3600 for stats. Is that 3600 based off of having 10 slots that are at 100%?

Thanks again.

Altreal1
Premium User

Posted: 4/11/15, 6:46 PM

To match your in game charm stats, set your stone of the landing aug to 57%, then post an update of in game vs profile stat difference.

you can verify what your unmodified charm aug stats are by clicking the aug link in your charm description. Stats should be:
AC: 23
HP: 142
Mana: 142
End: 142

Other things to check, guild tribute/trophy, personal tribute/trophy, Stat food, group auras.

Profile has you using Burned black bread and Murky Globe of water; both of these are temporary; make sure they are in the highest bag slot ahead of any other food.