> > > Inventory feature not working

Messages in topic: Inventory feature not working
MWunsch
Premium User

Nbr post: 108
Register: 7/15/03
Posted: 5/30/15, 11:19 AM

Morning all .

Well, the title says it already - the inventory feature is not working, at least not for me. It takes ages to load until I get an empty template. All my chars appear in the left menu, but no list of their stuff will come up.

If it's working nice, please fill me in with things I have to have and / or enable on my computer. Thanks.

//Hsishi

MWunsch
Premium User

Posted: 5/30/15, 12:08 PM

Mh, right now the inventory works again ... I didn't change or restart the browser and other browsing-related stuff, so no idea where the problem was.

//Hsishi

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 6/2/15, 11:19 PM

It was maybe just a temporary issue on the server side. Glad everything is working fine for you now .
MWunsch
Premium User

Posted: 6/4/15, 12:14 PM

Thanks for the answer & sorry for my late reply, busy week ...

It happens occasionally, though (every few weeks or so) that I can't access my inventory. Is it ok to add a post to this topic if the problem happens again or is there some "watchdog" software which alerts you automatically if something goes wrong?

Additional to the rare problems with the inventory, I sometimes have to wait pretty long until Magelo website server responds to my browser's request. Is this a server-side problem (bandwith limitations) or client side (browser settings)?

Thanks for answers .

//MWunsch

MWunsch
Premium User

Posted: 6/18/15, 2:31 PM

Right now the inventory feature refused to work again. I get an almost empty template, just the char selection menu is available.
There's no error message, just an unusual long loading time. The other sections in the "Tools" menu on the left side respond very fast.

I know right now the Magelo staff works on the Sync client update but even without being able to sync, the inventory should at least reflect the data of the last sync.