Login / Sign up
> > > Ranking lists almost nonexistant?

Messages in topic: Ranking lists almost nonexistant?
fanliorel

Nbr post: 2
Register: 1/28/04
Posted: 6/16/15, 12:21 PM

I haven't played EQ for a while, and I guess the last time I synced any char was July 2014. I'm starting over on a new server, but just for fun I wanted to look back at my last server and see the character magelos, to get a sense of what is going on. But there's almost nothing there!

I played a bard on Fippy Darkpaw server, so I started with that search. It listed 1 (ONE) character! There used to be hundreds of characters in this list, including mine (which is gone). There's some kind of new filter/search system it seems, so I tried X-ing all the filter options, but it doesn't change the fact that there is only one listed character for this search.

So I tried searching for all characters on Fippy server to see what was going on....there are 62 total results! I mean this list used to have thousands of characters on it. What happened? How do I see these profiles? Has Magelo wiped everything in the rankings to start over from scratch? It's really disappointing not being able to browse my way through rankings to see characters like I used to. Am I missing something?

It seems like the profiles exist, because I see my own in my account. But if I can't browse through my peers' stuff it takes about 90% of the enjoyment away from using magelo.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 6/16/15, 10:28 PM

Hi fanliorel,

Your character should indeed be displayed, and it's indeed strange that we only display few characters on Fippy... We are looking into this and we will get back to you. Thanks for reporting this issue!