Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo Sync not talking to website?

Messages in topic: Magelo Sync not talking to website?
Zehhn

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/22/16
Posted: 5/25/16, 5:19 PM

Hey,

I created my Magelo website account a few days ago, then proceeded to download and install Magelo sync. That all seems to work fine, sync detects my game and my character, and after I have pressed the sync button, it says successful, and I am able to click the hyperlink which brings up my characters blank Magelo profile (all things such as level, server, guild and AAs are correct).

However, and I have been trying over and over for a couple of days now, from this main website, whenever I click either the My Characters or My Inventory tabs on the left, it just brings up the generic page about how to get started. I see no info about my character, and therefore cant begin to edit in his gear, etc. I have tried logging in and out of the website numerous times, as well as restarting and re-synching several times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 5/25/16, 9:45 PM

Hi Zehhn,

My bet is you are using 2 different magelo accounts. Check the username of the logged account in Magelo Sync and make sure it matches `Zehhn`
Zehhn

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/22/16
Posted: 5/27/16, 4:32 PM

Think this actually turned out to be an Internet Explorer issue, as I was able to log in and get the website working through Google Chrome.

Thanks for the reply, feel free to close this thread
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/1/16, 8:02 AM

Good to hear, thanks for the follow up on your issue.