Login / Sign up
> > > Premium account paid but not active

Messages in topic: Premium account paid but not active
Tanluwen

Nbr post: 1
Register: 10/12/01
Posted: 5/31/16, 9:26 AM

I renewed my membership for three months, and received my receipt via email.
Hello Tanluwen,

Thank you for your payment! This email certifies your payment to Magelo. Keep it as an invoice.

---------------------------------------------
Order number : 124552
Product : Premium subscription (90)
Price : 12.3 USD
Payment method : Credit Card

---------------------------------------------

See you soon on http://www.magelo.com and thanks again for your support!
Sincerely,
The Magelo team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.
If you have any question on your payment, please contact our support : http://eq.magelo.com/help.jspa

I'm eager to access my premium tools, so please resolve this as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!

p.s. It was likely the result of the same invalid site certificate a previous poster mentioned, since that happened to me as well.

Update 5/31/16 (or 31/5/16) - the charge has now officially cleared my financial institution
07:05:58 *3979 VISA PURCHASE www.magelo.com Premier Games 00000000 | Complete | -$ 12.30

I have twice messaged you via your Contact Us form regarding this, and am becoming more than a little concerned about the lack of action and utter silence from your end. I've been a previous member several times over the years. I now wish to return to playing my classic Everquest game and have always found Magelo to be an important part of enjoying my game experience. Please help me now continue to do so by resolving this technical issue regarding my premium status. An email response of some kind would be greatly appreciated, since if this is resolved satisfactorily I plan on going for the annual subscription.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/1/16, 7:49 AM

Hi Tanluwen,

Your premium account has been activated, sorry for the delay. On a side note, I will investigate what is going on because you are the 2nd user in the past few days who has encountered the same issue.
Cefore

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/24/16
Posted: 6/1/16, 4:17 PM

I have the same prob I paid for magelo I received email saying payment was received and account is not active have to put stuff in manualy and not able to use the tolls I paid for looking forward to response 8) thank you Cefore
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/1/16, 9:53 PM

Done Cefore, once again, sorry about that.
Cefore

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/24/16
Posted: 6/2/16, 3:02 AM

Thank you 8) for your rapid response