Login / Sign up
> > > Confused - question about "game slots"

Messages in topic: Confused - question about "game slots"
Jarlax

Nbr post: 18
Register: 10/22/01
Posted: 2/13/07, 11:24 PM

Ok... I just got premium service for a year.. I've read through the forums as well as the "help" faq. What exactly is a "game slot"? The faq says:

"No, you can have as many as you like, even under multiple game accounts in a limit of 3 game slots (not characters).

A game slot is a container for any game accounts you have. A Premium member has 3 game slots available.
As a Premium you can synchronize an unlimited numbers of characters provided they are bond with an account attached to a game slot.

You can also free all your game slots once per year. "

Is a game slot an EQ account? Does that mean I can sync up to 3 accounts worth of characters?
paulorr

Nbr post: 92
Register: 3/8/05
Posted: 2/14/07, 1:02 AM

yes thats correct 1 slot equals 1 eq account
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 2/14/07, 5:26 AM

Alternatively, once Magelo also has channels for World of Warcraft, EverQuest 2 and Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (and whatever more is yet to come), those game accounts also count up to the game slots used.

So someone who plays EverQuest, EverQuest 2 and World of Warcraft may fill his 3-game-account under Magelo with one of each. Or if someone has two EverQuest accounts and a Vanguard account, they could use those three to fill up their game slots.

Any combination is possible.
Breez

Nbr post: 10
Register: 2/17/02
Posted: 2/23/07, 1:08 PM

Becasue I am a tad dense I am going to ask for a bit more clarification.

If I have 3 accounts (all EQ in this case) and 12 charators spread among those 3 accounts, 1 Premium service Magelo account will allow me to sync all 12 toons, across all 3 accounts?
Nilbus

Nbr post: 98
Register: 11/12/01
Posted: 2/23/07, 2:06 PM

Correct. Unlimited characters across 3 accounts.

[Nilbus Oberlovyn|http:\\eq.magelo.com\profile\246758]
Master Tinkerer and Primal Elementalist - Tunare