Login / Sign up
> > > Patch note

Messages in topic: Patch note
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11397
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/2/07, 4:19 PM

Today, we patched both Magelo Update (3.0.19) and the website.
  • Fixed: The first bag in the inventory is always empty
  • Fixed: The last bag in the inventory is bugged when you try to manage it
  • Fixed: Alt profiles are not working, impacting main profile
  • Fixed: Expansion details list multiple cities / outdoor / indoor categories
  • Fixed: Charms are not handled correctly, not everything fitting the charm slot is a real charm and some charms can fit other slots as well
  • Fixed: Alt profiles should not check for lore items in the inventory/bank slots

We also implemented a fail safe on the power of the charm you can set, there is a max value now which is automatically updated/adjusted with Magelo Update.

To fix the ranking with people abusing the charm slot to boost their character, all not authentic characters will have to be validated again to be included in the ranking. Validating your character is as simple as starting Magelo Update and letting it detect your character, that's all.
Slcendiceurtwin1

Nbr post: 10
Register: 4/23/06
Posted: 3/5/07, 9:54 AM

Ok being that some of my peers seem to whine and moan more so when magelo is down due to errors and updates. I would like to take just a moment here, to say thank you for addressing these issues before they caused a more serious headache than what they are now!

OptimisticFool

Nbr post: 84
Register: 4/21/03
Posted: 3/8/07, 2:45 PM

Some people still are using bogus charm strengh values:

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1277512
Nilbus

Nbr post: 98
Register: 11/12/01
Posted: 3/8/07, 3:57 PM

That one's not bogus in the sense that the item can never attain that stat level though. That's the supposed maximum on that charm, I do doubt however that a 66 necro has all the pieces to max it out.

[Nilbus Oberlovyn|http:\\eq.magelo.com\profile\246758]
Master Tinkerer and Primal Elementalist - Tunare
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11397
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/8/07, 4:46 PM

His profile does not show anything not 'normal' however his ranking shows very high values, i fixed it, let me know if it pops again.
Vaddar

Nbr post: 4
Register: 1/2/06
Posted: 3/8/07, 5:24 PM

I saw comments and clicked the character and found it was me! Thanks for correcting my lookup Jelan. Ratrlex is happy now.