Login / Sign up
> > > Game slots

Messages in topic: Game slots
Byra

Nbr post: 1
Register: 8/31/02
Posted: 3/14/07, 2:55 AM

OK. I am very upset atm btw, trying really hard not just yah... Anyway, I just updated my account and it says I don’t have enough game slots. I just updated it and off the bat it won’t allow me. I deleted all the other account and then I read I can clear them up once a year. Awesome, thanks, wonderful... So now I paid for 100% nothing, and I was charged 2x. Is there someway around all of this? Because it sure isn’t easy to find, like it should be made. Sorry I seem so upset, but I didn’t think it would be unbelievably bad to renew the account.

Why does it just pick the accounts for you when you start an account? Shouldn’t it ask what what ones you would like to be apart of the 3?
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 3/14/07, 6:22 AM

I am not entirely sure what you did or were trying to do. Did you expand your account (from 3 to 8 game slots) or did you renew your account (regaining 3 slots)?

What do you mean when you say you deleted all other accounts? Did you remove the profiles attached to those EverQuest accounts?

In any case, Magelo Premium supports up to three uniquely different EverQuest account ID's, and up to eight if you have the extended Premium. Deleting all profiles from one such an account does not release the EverQuest account ID as it is stored by Magelo.

Users can once per running Premium year select to release all stored EverQuest account ID's from their Magelo ID. Furthermore, whenever a Premium account expires, all stored EverQuest account ID's are released automatically. Once released, a Premium user can freely select the accounts again to be used under his or her Premium Magelo account.
Rennar

Nbr post: 4
Register: 12/11/05
Posted: 4/26/07, 8:07 PM

I've been searching this forum for hours and can't find any information on this.

Currently I have one magelo account and one EverQuest account / game slot associated with that, and 3 characters registered under that account.

How exactly do I add a 2nd EverQuest Account (another game slot?) with a main character and up to 7 alts?

Cheers and Lixxx,

- Rennar Roughtongue (70 Vah Shir Beastlord Main)
Nilbus

Nbr post: 98
Register: 11/12/01
Posted: 4/26/07, 11:28 PM

Just run the updater and sync a char from the second account

[Nilbus Oberlovyn|http:\\eq.magelo.com\profile\246758]
Master Tinkerer and Primal Elementalist - Tunare