Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo and Tribute Effects.

Messages in topic: Magelo and Tribute Effects.
fhrugby

Nbr post: 3
Register: 9/30/02
Posted: 4/5/07, 9:15 PM

I noticed that Magelo does not list tribute effects on your character. I am intentionally short of the worn attack cap on my rogue because I make up the difference in tribute which counts as worn effects, and use aug spots I would have used for attack for resist augs instead. The rankings show me falling short of other similiar geared and AA'd rogues in attack even though with tribute on, which is always on, I am maxed.

Is tribute an issue disscussed and dealt with already?
Are there any plans to add tribute effects, or was it already decided not to add them for some speciifc reason?

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/516541
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 4/6/07, 7:07 AM

Yes, it has been discussed. Tribute and spells are all transient effects; i.e., given enough time, they will vanish from the character again. We decided long ago not to include any transient effects. The only one for which we ever made an exception was for the Wizard familair, since Wizards have those out all the time.
fhrugby

Nbr post: 3
Register: 9/30/02
Posted: 4/6/07, 11:53 AM

I understand the point of view. Is there any way to add a list of the tribute effects on the character, with a note that these effects are not calculated into the character statistic totals.