Login / Sign up
> > > Massive Underbulk Shell

Messages in topic: Massive Underbulk Shell
ligarf

Nbr post: 5
Register: 7/13/03
Posted: 4/19/07, 1:01 PM

Tried adding a Massive Underbulk Shell to my Sk, but for some reason it can't be found. Tried all permutations of the item name but to no avail. Any suggestions?
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 4/19/07, 1:12 PM

Well, it is in our database: Massive Underbulk Shell. I am not sure what you tried or why you couldn't find it. But hope this helps.

Could it be that you searched for it for another slot than your Secondary of Back slot item?
ligarf

Posted: 4/19/07, 1:44 PM

Firstly, thank you for the prompt response : ) , but strangely enough I still get item not found even if I enter the item code from the link in your post Maurice. Lol, am I being particularly dense today or something?

I go into manage character, equipment and main profile, I click on the back item (Lodi shell shield at the moment) and enter the item code from your link (19714). Unfortunatly all I get is item not found.

Edit I've tried to enter the item in the back slot and secondary slot, but it doesn't find the item.

Many thanks,
Ligarf.
Maurice
Advisor

Posted: 4/19/07, 6:22 PM

Can you post a profile link?
ligarf

Posted: 4/19/07, 6:45 PM

Sure,

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/746155

This is the character i'm trying to update, been trying to replace the lodi shield in the back slot with the Underbulk shell.

Ligarf.
Maurice
Advisor

Posted: 4/20/07, 5:41 AM

Can you at least see the item in the item link I posted? And I see nothing in your bank or inventory, so I assume you indeed have nothing in those slots (instead of having them hidden from public view)?

And although it may seem as an odd question, but did you already have the Shell on this profile before in Magelo?
ligarf

Posted: 4/20/07, 5:52 AM

Aye, I can see the item in link you posted, including it's history and item code (I tried to use that code, but still no item found).

As you guessed, I have nothing in my bank slots or inventory slots, they're not hidden I just didn't think peep's wanted to see the rubbish I carry around or keep (I'm a bit of a pack-rat).

And finally, I've never had a shell and I've not tried to include one before.

Thanks for your help,
Ligarf.
ligarf

Posted: 4/20/07, 4:47 PM

Well as I mentioned earlier in my post, this could be down to me bing dense blush, well it turns out that the shell is restricted on race and Ogre's can't use it (I hadn't equiped it when I tried to update Magelo as it was still stitting in my main toon's back pack).

So, please accept my apologies for wasting your time and just put it down to the fact that Lig's an Ogre.

Many thanks for trying to help,
Ligarf Da'Halfwit
Maurice
Advisor

Posted: 4/20/07, 7:57 PM

You know that I specifically looked at the class but not the race? Lol, shame on me too I guess .