Login / Sign up
> > > Slipgear Gem

Messages in topic: Slipgear Gem
aggedor

Nbr post: 3
Register: 1/19/05
Posted: 5/18/07, 2:13 PM

Currently, I have my slipgear gem in a tainted hartstone. With the advent of the new charm quests around nornath I wanted to replace my tainted heartstone with one of them ( probably the box becasue my languages are near cap and my resistances are low.
When I looked at the item info for the slipgear gem I noticed that there was no solvent for the aug. This means I would have to destroy the tainted heartstone (thus loseing the heartstone & gem) and I would have to do the quests all over again.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance

Biddy of C-T
Engineere6

Nbr post: 45
Register: 3/16/05
Posted: 5/18/07, 3:40 PM

The Slipgear's Gem uses a Class I Augmentation Distiller to remove. For some reason alot of the charm augs are bugged and don't show what to use to remove them.

Krrak Kiillz

Nbr post: 10
Register: 5/10/02
Posted: 5/21/07, 3:20 PM

Alternatively you can just use a SOLVENT rather than a DISTILLER (bought off any Magus that will TL you between LDoN camps and Nedaria) and destroy the aug. To get it back just go back and hail Slipgear and he will return it to you.... much like the Coldain aug which would cost 4k to move normally, a SOLVENT costs 10p and you just hail the Historian in Icewall Keep to get the aug back.