Nbr post: 11406
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 5/24/07, 5:43 AM

Here is the missing patch note for last week update:

Core:

• Forum search is back
  • Speed issue should have been fixed for good
  • You can now mark all forums read in one click
  • Fixed the warning email notification bug, sorry for the spam guys...

Characters:

• Title and Suffix are now fully handled, they are synchronized and you can manage them manually as well. You can now choose which information (Title / Surname / Suffix) will be used in your character identity card ( used in the profile only at the moment)

Ranking:

• Added Resists and Tradeskills average

Zones:

• Consolidated the NPCs information, no more duplicates and no information lost, for each npc, you will see the available genders/races/classes. Zone details should be much more clearer now.

Magelo Update:

• Added shared bank in the user interface
OptimisticFool

Nbr post: 84
Register: 4/21/03
Posted: 5/24/07, 5:23 PM

About Resist and Tradeskill average:

I notice that you take corruption resist into account when calculating the average. Fine, but then please to adjust the modifier page in profiles that it does list corruption too. Currently when you choose the modifer tab on any profile it only displays the five "old" resist: magic, disease, poison, fire and cold. On the front page of the profile, the corruption resist is listed, but not on the modifier tab.

I also notice that when you calculate the tradeskill average that you also count tinkering, fishing, alchemy and reasearch into the average. I strongly would advocate against this.
Tinkering is only available for gnomes
Alchemy is only available for shamans
Research is only available for int-casters
Fishing is not a real tradeskill, you have to not one single combine to raise that.
Gunderhar

Nbr post: 5
Register: 4/21/04
Posted: 5/25/07, 4:31 PM

i still cant update from desktop or webpage
lokiri

Nbr post: 5
Register: 11/1/04
Posted: 5/26/07, 7:06 AM

i'd have to agree about the resist and tradeskill averages. both of these values should only take into account the core tradeskills and the core resists. chromatic and prismatic resist checks are only made on the 5 core resist values with corruption being entirely separate and acts on it's own. and tradeskill average should only take into account the tradeskills that all classes can do.

Lokiri
Brakiss

Nbr post: 9
Register: 4/24/02
Posted: 5/28/07, 4:03 AM

I cannot update my profile. It loads up via desktop and website just fine and I don't receive any error messages but it no longer shows any characters. I've removed/re-installed MU and Java with no success. Anyone else having this problem?

Gimplord Adalric Brandl
Deathcaller of Innoruuk
<Walkers> of Vazaelle (Maelin)
Deckmar

Nbr post: 12
Register: 7/1/04
Posted: 5/30/07, 8:07 PM

Can you tell me if there is a fix or why any magelo profile that I pull of has a lot of non working equipment pics and none of the side bar tabs work. My own profite is the same.

I am able to used magelo updater and sync my toon Deckmar but I still can ot access to edit any thing.

Am I asking in the wrong forums??

Thanks Deck

Deckmar Lyfesaver
Shards of Time
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11406
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 5/31/07, 6:46 AM

Brakiss, What version of Magelo Update do you see when you launch it ? It should be Magelo Update 3.0.24, also, could you please post your log file ? (Minimize Magelo Update, right click on it in the systray, 'copy log to clipboard' and then paste it here, thanks !

Deckmar, the support forum would be more appropriate next time As for your issue, i am pretty sure you end up with a corrupted browser cache, clean it and the website/profile should work just fine.Keep me posted.
Deckmar

Nbr post: 12
Register: 7/1/04
Posted: 5/31/07, 1:58 PM

Emptied all my cache files, temp files , did clean disk, the works and still unable to view any members profiles without them being only partly there. Also still unable to access any of the tabs on the profiles.

Can I cry now? oh feel free to move my post to where they belong...

Deckmar

Deckmar Lyfesaver
Shards of Time
Brakiss

Posted: 6/1/07, 6:20 AM

I am using the correct version of MU but I get an error when I try to paste the clipboard which does not allow me to copy. I'll delete and try to re-install again.
I also posted a reply in the bug forum that I cannot manually edit my profiles; I know I'm not the only one with this problem atm.

Gimplord Adalric Brandl
Deathcaller of Innoruuk
Brakiss

Posted: 6/4/07, 1:46 AM

After un-installing java6 and MU I cannot download java6. I get a 1723 error message stating there is a DLL missing. I successfully installed java5 but cannot get 6 to work. It says I am missing javaws.exe atm.

Gimplord Adalric Brandl
Deathcaller of Innoruuk
KobaneA

Nbr post: 1
Register: 6/12/05
Posted: 6/21/07, 6:08 AM

i cant update anything tried java this and jave that getting too mad been haven officer update myupgrades would love to start doing myself again wtf is going on never had so many problems so long