Login / Sign up
> > > Website and Magelo Update have been patched

Messages in topic: Website and Magelo Update have been patched
glawrung56

Nbr post: 1
Register: 10/24/06
Posted: 7/27/07, 2:12 PM

Updated my character no problem but when i go the my character screen it shows no characters at all. if i go to leaderboards hes there and updated , anyone else having this problem

Petrasirlen

Nbr post: 1
Register: 2/3/03
Posted: 7/29/07, 7:08 PM

Regarding one of the changes made with your big revamp, I need to verify and/or clarify something about the cap for "combat" mods. In the past you did not show the cap for "combat" like some of the others; spell shield, avoidance and accuracy for example. However, it was my understanding that the cap for "combat" was 100, but after the revamp you folks did and you now showing a cap for "combat" mods to be 35 I need to know if I'm wrong or you are.

So if someone who has the mojo to give an informed responce on this topic could reply to the following, I would greatly appreciate it. Is the cap for "Combat" 100 and it is merely mismarked in the profiles? Was is capped at 100 and now has changed to 35? Or has it always been capped at 35 and I'm misinformed? It is important to me to know which it is so that I can alter my gear appropriately to fit the caps and not waste gear and/or augment space with items that are not actually doin me any good.

Thank you in advance for your responce.

P.S. I would have just made a new post for this topic to stand alone, but I could figure out how to do tht. As such, I made this reply to the closest topic thread already created I was able to find...