Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo website issue fixed, Magelo Update enabled again

Messages in topic: Magelo website issue fixed, Magelo Update enabled again
Zaidoc

Nbr post: 161
Register: 8/18/02
Posted: 7/31/07, 2:52 PM

Just wanted to add my thanks to service extension but also for the work you all continue to do.

Zaidoc ImagoDei
Order of the Silent Fist
Retired
sumones

Nbr post: 1
Register: 7/8/07
Posted: 7/31/07, 4:36 PM

I have been patiently waiting to get magelo updater to work - keep getting recently patched msg. - am begining to get frustrated and wondering what i have paid for. have try everything i have read in forums and still cant get charactors in update window
Aldius

Nbr post: 118
Register: 11/16/01
Posted: 7/31/07, 7:34 PM

I have been patiently waiting to get magelo updater to work - keep getting recently patched msg. - am begining to get frustrated and wondering what i have paid for.

Take it up with SOE. It's not Magelo's fault that Sony has patched this much or this often this month. And the patch that they did at the first of the month was a huge redesign of the way AA's work. When they keep patching the game, they change the way the information is sent from the client to the server and the reverse.

have try everything i have read in forums and still cant get charactors in update window

A lot of people have this, and they said they were working on it. It was something that was fairly new, but not everyone was getting at the time, so it's harder to fix. Just like my error that I was getting. Either way, SOE patched the game, so it's gonna be anywhere from a few hours to a few days before it's back up and running.

vdlar

Nbr post: 7
Register: 7/17/07
Posted: 8/1/07, 2:29 PM

one they get a fix for the recent patch up and running. if you still have problems with the sync. go to the control panel>open java> delete the temp files. After you do that re-download the magelo patch from the website and should synch ur chars once you have loged into eq and click on the eq shield button at the bottom of the synch window. But remember have to wait till they fix this new patch that happened on the 31st of july.