Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo website & Update client patched

Messages in topic: Magelo website & Update client patched
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 8/17/07, 9:02 PM

Magelo Update has been patched (4.0.6 and EQ module 1.0.6) to work with the latest Everquest client which was patched 2 days ago.

Bugs fixed:

• Shadow Knight AAs (Steadfast Will & Knight's Advantage) works correctly once you will sync them again.
  • On the profile, cost of the next rank for each AA is now accurate.
  • Augments type 13/14 are now handled (+purity augments).
  • A bug regarding the autosync of the identity card with Magelo Update has been fixed.

We also added 3 Howtos in the Help section to help get you started with Magelo, hopefully it will cover your needs.

Occam

Nbr post: 49
Register: 2/14/02
Posted: 8/17/07, 11:49 PM

Shadow Knight AAs (Steadfast Will & Knight's Advantage) works correctly once you will sync them again.

I just re-synced my character (199162), and it seems there are still issues with Steadfast Will and Knight's Advantage (both are Paladin AAs as well as Shadow Knight).

Unflinching Will and Knight's Expertise are no longer on the list, which is good, but SW and KA both show 0/6, and I have both maxed. My total AA count is therefore still 30 lower than it should be.

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 8/18/07, 7:51 AM

Working on it, should be fixed for good very soon.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 8/18/07, 5:27 PM

Occam i just checked and it should work, actually it worked for other users... Can you please try to update your AA manually just one time (you dont have to update anything, just click save on the AA page) then re sync and let me know if it fixed it.

Thanks.
Occam

Nbr post: 49
Register: 2/14/02
Posted: 8/18/07, 6:41 PM

That seemed to do the trick. Thanks Jelan.

Obocohc

Nbr post: 43
Register: 2/26/02
Posted: 8/19/07, 4:03 AM

Good work
Lias

Nbr post: 247
Register: 10/13/02
Posted: 8/19/07, 4:26 AM

Reporting this here as well as in thread in bugs forum (just in case you dont notice a new report on a thread otherwise marked FIXED)

I am still having a problem

I previously reported that Magelo was showing me as having 2084 AAXP when I actually have 2088.

Well, although Knight's Advantage and Steadfast Will are now showing in my profile, the profile has two other bugs now:

1) Unholy Warhorse is not being detected

Profile = Lias

2) Total AAXP in magelo is now 2114

Bonzz
Premium User

Nbr post: 22
Register: 9/28/02
Posted: 8/19/07, 5:59 AM

I still can't get it to work.

If I click on "Launch" icon from Magelo site, I get a message i don't have permission? (I am the owner and user of the home computer),

If I click on the Shortcut on my computer, it gives me an "unable to launch" message.

/shrug

Also – I can't find any link whatsoever on magelo to "Download" or "Install" Magelo Update.
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 8/19/07, 6:39 AM

This is not a bug report forum, Bonzz, could you please open a topic there? It would be useful if you also included the information requested in one of the topics stickied in the bug report forum; that way we can help you better.
Lias

Nbr post: 247
Register: 10/13/02
Posted: 8/20/07, 2:25 AM

> We also added 3 Howtos in the Help section to help get you started
> with Magelo, hopefully it will cover your needs.

Good work there. However, please can you link to these directly from the main menu? They are buried 3 levels deep.

I am having to explain to people how to navigate to these guides. That should not be necessary =)

Haleni

Nbr post: 12
Register: 10/4/02
Posted: 8/20/07, 6:53 PM

Actually, there is a sticky that remains as the first post in the bug menu on how to get a clean download of magelo. Here is the link. http://eq.magelo.com/forum/messages.jspa?topic=2354
It even has a link to the magelo update download page.

kwahnyin

Nbr post: 25
Register: 6/14/05
Posted: 8/21/07, 12:47 AM

Actually, being a site designer myself I have to agree with Lias. A new person to Magelo will have a hard time finding that information. I think a new HowTo link should be added under the Community heading on the left. It will be easy to find and all HowTo's easily accessed.