Login / Sign up
> > > Signature Tools?

Messages in topic: Signature Tools?
ubedyn

Nbr post: 37
Register: 1/11/02
Posted: 8/21/07, 8:09 AM

A signature is the best way to link your profile in your favorite forum or communication tool.

Your Magelo signature will be automatically generated when you create your profile with dynamic data :

Name of your character
Default data : level, server and race
Default background per class

You will never have to worry about updating your signature's data ever again, Magelo will do it for you.

Well we been hearing about this for over a year... are there any updates?

Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1635
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 8/24/07, 4:26 AM

I think this is in there with WoW and EQ2 profiling. Nice idea at the time, but the likeliness of it happening before mid-2008 is really poor.

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001
ubedyn

Posted: 9/10/07, 7:48 AM

Ok... now any offical word on these tools and their status?

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 9/10/07, 12:39 PM

Hi, our first priority right now is our guild tools then the flags/keys management. Then the sigmaker will be worked on which basically will work for all our supported games.
ubedyn

Posted: 9/11/07, 6:14 AM

Disappointing, but thanks for the response. flag/key management would be nice... guild tools really dont care about personally.

ubedyn

Posted: 12/20/07, 3:15 AM

I submit microsoft as proof... It doesnt matter that you are better... Just who got it to the public first....

Seems EQPLayers beat ya to the punch....

Zaidoc

Nbr post: 161
Register: 8/18/02
Posted: 12/20/07, 1:23 PM

Well to some it matters who is better. I use the EQ Players signature because it is available. However, my HPs change almost on a daily basis even if I don't log in to EQ. I am sure that the magelo signature will be 1) more acurate, and 2) more reliable. I will switch as soon as they produce it, because I know it will be worth waiting for.

Other things (patches, and the things stated) take higher precedence but when it comes I am sure it will be worth using.

Zaidoc ImagoDei
Order of the Silent Fist
Retired
ubedyn

Posted: 12/24/07, 1:06 AM

No where did i say i agreed with or supported.. I simply made a statement... and for 99% of americans... first is best.. cheapest is best... regardless of quality.... you might not like it.. but for the most part its the truth...

Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 323
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 2/11/08, 4:57 AM

Any updates on when we might see this? Would be REAL nice.

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
ubedyn

Posted: 7/11/08, 2:24 AM

well its been almost a year since my post... could we have an update???

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 7/16/08, 1:33 AM

Hi ubedyn,

We are actually working on the signature and I'm happy to tell you that it will be ready in 1 or 2 weeks.

I know that you are waiting for it since a long time now, and we are sorry for this delay. So thank you very much for your patience.

I hope you will like what we are doing on this signature... I'm very exiting to put it soon live
ubedyn

Posted: 7/18/08, 7:34 AM

thanks for the reply... i am looking forward to it.

Crovack

Nbr post: 5
Register: 8/10/02
Posted: 7/21/08, 8:43 AM

Little curious what the point in the signature is if the heroic stats are going to continue to be so very very wrong.

I appreciate the idea, but with sof out for 8 months now almost everyone has some sort of heroic stat. Profiles are only as useful as they are correct and currently magelo is not even close.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 7/21/08, 11:13 AM

You absolutely right Crovack

We are still working on the Heroic stats, it's stay a huge priority.
Just because some people works on the signature doesn't mean that nobody works on fixing the heroic stats. It's important for us to continue bringing new features to the community.

In the same time, the profile is not just a way to show accurate stats. It's much more: a way to show your gear and your inventory, a guild tool to help recruitment, a beautiful package to show your character with all the customization features,...

But you still right, we really need to fix this Heroic stats issue!
Thanks for your comment
Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 323
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 7/23/08, 10:33 AM

I'll have to be honest and say that I'm actually expecting a lot from the new Sig Tool. EQ Players has had their Sig around so long and I've seen it even here so often, that I kinda feel like I NEED to be impressed.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to the release of the Sig Tool. Can't wait!

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator