Login / Sign up
> > > Not all Items in Housing showing

Messages in topic: Not all Items in Housing showing
mahtra
Premium User

Nbr post: 12
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 11/12/16, 9:19 PM

This seems to be specific to one character on my account. But I don't know that for certain as I have not conducted an exhaustive inventory and compared.

Server: Bertoxxulous

Some Items noticed missing when searching:

Nightfall
Razor Sharp Short Sword
Thex Dagger

When I grabbed one of my epics and put into inventory to do a quest, and returned it, it now shows up.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 11/23/16, 11:13 AM

I took a closer look and it looks like they have updated the memory layout on how housing items are done, which is pretty painful. I will take a closer look soon and keep you updated. For now I have disabled syncing housing items.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 2/8/17, 4:53 AM

Hi mahtra,

I was able to fix the real estate items and it should work now. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks for your patience in this matter.
Gilrael
Premium User

Nbr post: 11
Register: 6/8/15
Posted: 7/26/18, 4:56 PM

Seems they've changed the house plots in the neighborhood. I'm no longer seeing items in my houses when I search my inventory here. Suspect it was the latest update.

On the plus side, we're now able to make planar material combines in non-Tanaan tradeskill looms, forges, etc. I haven't checked cultural combines, yet.
Siny

Nbr post: 8
Register: 7/30/05
Posted: 7/26/18, 6:44 PM

Actually I noticed a while back (not just last patch) that none of my housing inventory was showing for any toons, just hadnt got around to posting about it.

The new EQ find is good, but magelo is far more convenient when u cant remeber which toons house u put the item in.

So I would really lik to get this back
Calandar Stargazer
Premium User

Nbr post: 7
Register: 9/15/05
Posted: 8/26/18, 12:16 PM

Any ETA on fixing Magelo so items in houses will show up in inventory?

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 8/27/18, 2:28 AM

Sorry guys,

I meant to tackle this once more a couple weeks back and things got in the way. Housing is a bit painful to maintain as there are a lot of moving parts.

Anyway, it's been long enough, I will get it fixed this week.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 9/21/18, 11:45 AM

Missed the target but trying again to address this in the coming week.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 9/26/18, 4:52 AM

Finally fixed, sorry again for the delay.