Login / Sign up
> > > problems with magelo

Messages in topic: problems with magelo
Myzr
Premium User

Nbr post: 6
Register: 10/2/01
Posted: 12/22/16, 7:08 PM

I've had magelo for a number of years now and never a problem until this year - ever since the launch of EOK.. I tried so many times to update my characters with nothing but problems – lots of time the magelo updater wouldn't let me sync - and now I show up with no gear and unguilded which is not the case - I have gone years and years with no problems and now this last 2 months I cringe when I try to update – I don't even wanna renew my sub at this time cause of all these problems .. even as I am typing this the updater is still getting my toon wrong – now my guild tag is back up but show's no gear – I guess I can try to download the updater a 25th time in the last 40 days ....

Snowman a DC5AB Spiritwatcher
Myzr
Premium User

Nbr post: 6
Register: 10/2/01
Posted: 12/24/16, 3:22 AM

Snowman a DC5AB Spiritwatcher
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/4/17, 3:28 AM

Hi Myzr,

No point in re installing Magelo Sync at this stage. Either something funky is happening in the game memory that Magelo Sync cannot handle or it could be something on the server when we receive your character data.

Now, if the problem is still there, could you please create an issue in the bug forum with your profile link and I will look into it.

Thanks !
Sandaormo

Nbr post: 11
Register: 2/11/03
Posted: 1/10/17, 12:27 AM

Magelo Sync is only showing my visible gear. All other gear is not syncing.