Login / Sign up
> > > Payment not going threw

Messages in topic: Payment not going threw
Dropfast

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/22/11
Posted: 12/30/16, 1:35 PM

I just tried renewing my subscription twice and both times it showed a green check mark like the payment went threw? Yet, it still says my account is expired. I triple checked that all info was correct on my CC both times and their is money in the account. So why is it not going threw? The transactions are not showing up in my bank statement but it hasn't been but 15 mins yet. Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours to show on bank statements. Are your guys servers lagging or down? Does it have to be a Credit only card? It's was a debit card. If that's the case then why the hell does it show as the payment went threw fine with Green box + check mark if it's really not going threw? That's stupid as hell if that's the case. It should only show a green box / check mark if it was actually successful. What's the deal?

Also, I only wanted one of the 2 transactions to go threw. The only reason I did it again is because I wasn't sure if the first one actually went threw or not. I was looking all over the page for the actual words"You payment was successful" or whatever like every other website in the world does except this one. You guys really need to use a better 3d party payment site apparently because whoever your using sucks. Their was no actual normal verification of any type except the box turning green and a check mark. No "your payment was successful" or verification E-mail, no words, nothing... I completely missed it the first time because I was looking for all the other normal methods.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11395
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/4/17, 3:50 AM

Hi Dropfast,

You should be able to use a debit card just fine and actually I see only a single transaction that went trought successfully. As for the payment flow, once you enter your credit card, it will be checked to see if it's valid then you get the green check if there is no problem with the card itself then we try to charge the card and if it's successful, you should be redirected to a page saying your payment was successfull and you should receive a confirmation email as well.

That double step verification is misleading because traditionally it happens at the same time, I will check to improve that.

Thanks for the feedback and let me know if there is stil any question with your transaction.
Dropfast

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/22/11
Posted: 1/6/17, 11:01 AM

Yea that payment that went threw was a different CC. The debit card never worked and never went to any conformation page even though the box turns green and looks like it does. /shrug Their was plenty of money for the charge and everything, maybe it was my bank stopping the transaction or something. Just odd cause it works for every other on-line site but this one. But problem solved for now.

However, one odd thing is Magelo is now showing my as un-guilded suddenly? I am most certainly not un-guilded. I guess I'll try updating it again and see what happens.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11395
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/13/17, 4:33 AM

Hi Dropfast, the guild issue has been fixed with the latest patch I pushed a few hours ago. You should not have any issue syncing your characters with their guilds now.