Login / Sign up
> > > Guild Deleted after syncing

Messages in topic: Guild Deleted after syncing
suvivar
Premium User

Nbr post: 6
Register: 2/10/04
Posted: 1/2/17, 3:04 AM

I synced this evening, and my guild ended up being deleted.

I synced again a short while later and some of the guild was restored, but now a majority of the guild is now guildless on magelo.
drakang
Premium User

Nbr post: 18
Register: 2/3/02
Posted: 1/2/17, 5:08 PM

Sync again looks fixed.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11396
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/4/17, 3:36 AM

This is an on and off thing with how we read guild information. They changed something with the last expansion that somehow makes things difficult. I though I had coded a workaround which would at the very least not try to update your guild roster when we detect that we could not read it properly but it looks like it still not working properly...

Out of curiosity, do you remember if your guild name and status were showing Magelo Sync ?
Thalas

Nbr post: 13
Register: 2/14/02
Posted: 1/7/17, 4:32 PM

Wife was unguilded after sync, I logged into website and noticed that I and another main on the account were also unguilded, I opened the syncer and noticed guild tag was there, I clicked sync and all 3 mains on my account are now guilded, without resyncing the others, I just resynced myself, very odd bug, dunno if it's fully fixed or just that random.

Thalas
Circle of Legends
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11396
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/13/17, 4:30 AM

I just pushed an update that should fix the guild issue for good. If you still experience weird behaviour with your guild status, please let me know.