Login / Sign up
> > > Some changes to EQ Magelo should update

Messages in topic: Some changes to EQ Magelo should update
Jhenna

Nbr post: 11
Register: 2/6/02
Posted: 1/19/17, 10:05 PM

First, many AA's are missing in Magelo from Empires of Kunark expansion launch from November. Most raid guilds use your software to evaluate applicants and the choices they make spending points. There's key abilities we need to know if said applicant has trained - a group player will value certain things differently than a raider will.

This week's patch also change how the Attack and Armor Class stats are displayed in game. Instead of having a big number that is just better because it's larger it's now more clear what the numbers mean when compared class to class. A characters ability to hit for more damage, accuracy, mitigation and avoidance is displayed.

Lastly, tradeskill caps were increased in November but Magelo does not reflect these. Certainly the less important update but still would be nice. If Magelo could be updated to reflect these, that would be great! Thanks
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/21/17, 1:34 AM

Hi Jhenna,

Thanks for the heads up. I gonna start investigating all those issues very soon starting with missing AAs.
Jhenna

Nbr post: 11
Register: 2/6/02
Posted: 1/28/17, 1:27 PM

It occurred to me today that the missing AA's I referenced above are from the Focus AA Tab not shown in Magelo. This Tab started three expansions ago for Caster Classes and now Hybrids have the same Tab for AA's that focus both spells and disciplines. Many abilities once in the Class Tab were migrated over to the Focus Tab in the last year in an effort by the Devs to cut down on clutter in these windows.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/29/17, 8:54 PM

Thanks for the follow up Jhenna. Adding the missing focus AA tab gonna be my first target as well as understanding why some AAs seems to be ignored right now. Then I will update the AC/ATK formula and its display.