Login / Sign up
> > > AC / Attack Changes

Messages in topic: AC / Attack Changes
Crunchy

Nbr post: 7
Register: 2/7/11
Posted: 1/21/17, 7:07 AM

the game as been updated to show the actual breakdown of AC mitigation and Avoidance as well as the two types of Attack now as well.

When can we expect Magelo to update how these are displayed so we can start seeing our profiles reflect what were seeing in game,
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/22/17, 10:29 PM

Hi Crunchy,

I am looking into this and definitely want to address this in the coming weeks.
Dmxisdabest

Nbr post: 20
Register: 6/17/03
Posted: 1/24/17, 12:18 PM

Jelan,

Is there anyway for you guys to wipe Magelo which would force people after the sync portion on your end is completed to resync their profiles?

Otherwise with the current changes in EQ on the way AC/Attack/etc is viewed, you will have players who sync drop rankings drastically vs those who just choose not to resync. Or atleast some way to automatically adjust all current values on all profiles to what they currently should be, regardless of a sync. Giving a fair representation of actual rankings.

Just a thought.

Thanks in advance

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/29/17, 8:58 PM

Hi Dmxisdabest

Fear not, we dont store any stats, there are all computed by us so effectively, as soon as we re index our character database, it will update stats for all our characters even if they did not sync recently.

Once the AC/ATK is updated, we will do that to have a clean state with the ranking.
L4m3st0n3

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/31/16
Posted: 3/6/17, 4:43 PM

Any update on this?
thanks
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 3/8/17, 8:57 AM

I have made some progress, I am planning to revamp the breakdown tab into the ingame stats tab pretty soon so we can show the heroic mods which are the first step toward fixing AC / ATK.

I will also add the missing focus AA tab and break the AC/ATK into 2 parts.
AQJ
Premium User

Nbr post: 17
Register: 2/27/04
Posted: 4/28/17, 8:13 AM

Any news on this? :D
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 4/28/17, 12:47 PM

I wil roll some update next week. I will post back in this topic once this is done.
AQJ
Premium User

Nbr post: 17
Register: 2/27/04
Posted: 5/22/17, 1:29 PM

Any news on this?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 5/23/17, 11:50 PM

Hi AQJ,

Thanks for the following up on this, dont worry, it is something pretty important to me as well. I got delayed somewhat between RL issues and some recent stability issues with Magelo Sync. I hope I can release some progress on this next week. I will keep you posted.