Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo Sync not working even though i am premium

Messages in topic: Magelo Sync not working even though i am premium
Gohkanru

Nbr post: 4
Register: 5/20/16
Posted: 5/4/17, 5:44 AM

Hi - Just noticed i had posted this in the rift forum rather than the EQ one

I run 3 accounts on Everquest, have the 64bit version of win 10, magelo sync isnt identifying any of my characters at all so i am unable to sync.

It identifies what zone one of my characters is in, but that is all.

Any ideas as to whats up?

Thanks in advance
manorbis

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/7/12
Posted: 5/4/17, 11:44 AM

Yeah, I'm having same issue. Posted in another topic, but haven't got a reply yet. To be fair, it was last night I posted, so there's not been a long time.

I decided to start maxing out my guy and I decided to subscribe to magelo and the character that I got the subscription for won't sync. My Ranger and my Monk sync just fine but for some reason the zerker doesn't want to sync at all.

Getting a bit frustrated.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11398
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 5/10/17, 1:02 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply, I have patched Magelo Sync yesterday with a fix to address this issue. Let me know how it goes but I expect it to be fixed now.
Gohkanru

Posted: 5/12/17, 5:15 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately this has not addressed the issue for me, i uninstalled and downloaded and installed the latest version, and it is still the same.

It recognises my characters zone, but does not give me the ability to sync.

Wildfall
Premium User

Nbr post: 8
Register: 4/16/14
Posted: 5/13/17, 9:54 AM

I am still also having the same issue over the past few days. Have uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly
Wildfall
Premium User

Nbr post: 8
Register: 4/16/14
Posted: 5/13/17, 10:38 AM

I am not sure if it is related by Windows 10 did a pretty significant upgrade to my puter early in the week....took awhile to install?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 5/24/17, 12:18 AM

If you still have an issue with Magelo Sync detecting your character, can you please post your Magelo Sync log, it should give us an hint at the problem. Thanks
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 5/24/17, 12:18 AM

Reopening this issue.
Gohkanru

Posted: 6/18/17, 6:06 AM

Hi,

This is only an issue if i run the 64bit version of magelo, if i run the 32bit version, it seems to work perfectly fine.

With that in mind, you can now close this action if you like

Thanks
uealawen

Nbr post: 1
Register: 2/18/16
Posted: 6/24/17, 8:43 AM

I'm haveing a issue that it logs me in and just says it will patch synk soon. My char are never picked up the zone is never identified. I just got a full mane full mangelo account on the 22ed of June (3days ago). Is this waiting for you to catch up with game directory? I know eq was patching as I bought mangelo. Some one tell me