Login / Sign up
> > > Guild glitch

Messages in topic: Guild glitch
Viridisquae

Nbr post: 3
Register: 2/21/17
Posted: 5/22/17, 1:09 AM

Every time a player from a different guild - that a different character of mine had previously belonged to - uses the sync function, it places my character in their guild (despite this character having never been in that guild) and removes my character from my current guild. Is this happening to anyone else?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11398
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 5/24/17, 12:08 AM

Wow that is super weird...

Magelo Sync read the guild roster from memory which normally should be up to date so I cant really explain what is happening. Even more so if it affects a character that has never been a guild member of that guild before...

Could it be that you took the name of another character that used to be in their guild roster and for some reason still is ?
Viridisquae

Nbr post: 3
Register: 2/21/17
Posted: 9/1/17, 3:36 AM

Sorry for the extremely late response (this problem just started flaring up badly again lately). I'm quite positive that the character in question has never been in that guild (in the game) and I hadn't made a magelo profile for the character until well after the character that was had left the guild in question. And no, to my knowledge a character of the same name as mine hasn't been on their roster. This problem, I should note, does not occur in game but solely on my Magelo profile. Should I just delete the profile and start again from scratch?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11398
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 9/1/17, 6:53 AM

Deleting the profile shouldnt solve anything at all I am afraid. Which character are we talking about ?