Login / Sign up
> > > non premium accounts cant update their augs?

Messages in topic: non premium accounts cant update their augs?
Cyvillia1

Nbr post: 12
Register: 3/14/17
Posted: 12/30/17, 4:43 PM

Just wondering, i see on premium accounts the new augs are available to be updated, but non premium accounts cant search and add new type 8 augs to their character.

Is this intended?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11396
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/2/18, 4:18 AM

It's not intented, you should be able to add your augments manually just fine.
Cyvillia1

Posted: 1/2/18, 2:39 PM

Jelan - I can confirm this is not working. I just tried to add Conflagrant Gem of Adroitness to a non premium accounts type 8 slot ring and it did not find the augment.

This is broken at the moment for non subscribers, as a matter of fact, the only thing i can actually manually add is the new type 5s, for some reason they show up but nothing else does in the database.
Cyvillia1

Posted: 1/2/18, 5:07 PM

can you please fix this...

I tried to buy a premium membership but you're based out of hong kong and my credit card flags it as fraud so i have no choice but to manually update my profile..

and it has not worked on the new augs... they dont show up...
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/3/18, 12:11 AM

Hi Cyvillia1

We use Stripe to process Credit Card and I would be surprised if your bank is declining the transaction because of where our company is incorporated. In any case, you have the option to go through paypal ( you dont need an account for that) and it should hopefully work that way.

Thanks for your support and happy new year !
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/3/18, 12:12 AM

And I will have a look soon at this bug you are talking about as well. It's not my intention to leave it broken to push people to get premium..
Cyvillia1

Posted: 1/3/18, 1:33 PM

do you have an ETA for the fix? Just curious. Because it has been broken since the latest patch.

Like i said, some type 5 augs seem to be showing up but not the other new augments. So non premium can't correctly update their gear.

Examples:
Conflagrant Gem of Adroitness
Conflagrant Gem of Security
Fragment of Ethereal Steel
Krazzi Stone

These augs do not show up when searched for in non premium accounts.
Cyvillia1

Posted: 1/3/18, 1:35 PM

I do not think I would buy premium now, as Magelo has been broken for a long time. Everyone's heroic stats are 110 lower than what they should be. This has been going on for months and has been reported to you several times by people across the forums and nothing has been done about it. Why pay for a broken product?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/3/18, 10:28 PM

Yes, I very much want to fix those stats and will dedicate some time to do so very soon. I don't expect you to take my word for it given my recent track record on this particular topic but I will take the time to do it.

I am currently traveling and will be back early next week. I will then fix the issue with the augments you reported and soon after start my work on the stats.
Cyvillia1

Posted: 1/10/18, 2:47 PM

Hey Jelan, were you able to work on this at all?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/10/18, 9:02 PM

Hi Cyvillia1,

I was focusing my effort on patching Magelo Sync for the latest game update and trying to understand why the sync is partially working for some premium users. I will definitely attack this issue in the coming days.
Cyvillia1

Posted: 1/14/18, 3:07 PM

Think a lot of people without premium have been waiting to update their augs, I understand you have priorities but not being able to manually update gear/augs is a pretty big issue. It basically forces non premium members to purchase premium or they just cant update. Expansion has been out for over a month now and augs still cant be updated. Something is up.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/15/18, 7:33 AM

I will take a look this week and get back to you. Now that I believe I have fixed for good the sync issues, I should have time to solve this issue. Thanks for your patience.
Cyvillia1

Posted: 1/16/18, 1:49 PM

any update Jelan?
Cyvillia1

Posted: 1/19/18, 2:03 PM

topic created 12/30/17 4:43 PM

eagerly awaiting to update my magelo, hope this is being looked into.