Posted: 11/20/07 11:47 AM
- Fixed the missing tribute on drakkin cultural armor.
- Removed the tradeskill flag from the armor templates and cultural drops that are not currently being used.
- Increased the stacking ability of the armor template drops.
- Several tradable tradeskill augments are now attunable.
- Several Secrets of Faydwer quest clickies had reuse delays that locked out other effects. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with spell research items not dropping in game.
- Fixed the stacking on the new cut gems for jewelry making that were not stacking at all.
- Made the new enchant spells and abilities tradable.
- Bristlebum will now collect the items he asks for in the task 'I Can Fly'.
- The Moondancer Pendant used in the quest 'the departed' no longer has a cast time. It will also no longer trigger other item click timers.
- The attackers in the Hollowshade Moor War will no longer get lost on the way to their target.
- Casting an LoN familiar while targeting something will no longer fail and display "Your target does not meet the spell requirements."
- Standardized the cast time, recast time, duration, and spell slot usage of pet haste spells.
- The brother and sister Eric Rasumus and Sansus Rasumus have set up shop in Plane of Knowledge and sell spell research equipment.
- Alchemy Merchants that carry some of the other vials now carry the new alchemy vials.
- Pottery Merchants that carried the other Delicate Throwing Things books now carry another book for throwing bottles.
- The Sublime Books will now be able to be made into patterns. Sorry for the error that prevented them from working properly.
- The Salil's Writ Page 90 can now be created in a spell research kit.
- The spell research recipes for Mesmerization, Identify, Teleport have been modified to more properly match the systematic spell research system.
- Moved Harm Touch and Lay on Hands to a new timer that shouldn't conflict with any other abilities.
- Fixed a graphics issue that caused armor to change to cloth when zoning.