Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo Sync not syncing inventory

Messages in topic: Magelo Sync not syncing inventory
mahtra
Premium User

Nbr post: 12
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 12/30/19, 4:40 PM

This has been happening a while. I put in a request for tech support, but it hasn't been reviewed.

The Updater is failing to update my inventory, but it does keep my Magelo Premium badge. This is happening across my three accounts which are part of premium. The updater is telling me I don't have enough game slots (but I do and these characters synced fine until recently).

Something scrambled with my account perhaps? Hopefully not a more widespread issue.

Maeao

Nosoupforyou
mahtra
Premium User

Posted: 12/30/19, 4:49 PM

Something messed up in my account – in the Magelo site, it is telling me I am only using 1, but that isn't possible since I have been using 3 forever.

Maea

Nosoupforyou

"Free your game slots
You can free your game slots once and only once during your subscription.

You are currently using 1 game slots, are you sure you really want to free them now ?"
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 12/30/19, 5:06 PM

Hi mahtra,

I see you have reset your game slots and you now have 2 registered. Did it help to address the problem ?
mahtra
Premium User

Posted: 12/30/19, 8:30 PM

I haven't reset it. Some weird stuff going on. Before it said 3/3 now it says 0/3. I am guessing someone did some maintenance/cleanup?

I will have to check more characters later.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 12/30/19, 8:42 PM

You have re subscribed for the premium services (thank you for that) and it automatically cleanup your gameslots.